Rank Predictor for JEE Main 2014: Gauge Your Preparation Level!
askIITians Rank Predictor for JEE Main is quite popular among our students for its accurate predictions year after year. It offers an answer to the questions most often asked by JEE aspirants –
- What will be their rank in the upcoming exam?
- Which colleges they will be able to target with their current preparation level?
We keep improvising the tool year after year to incorporate latest JEE Main data and trends and keep it as accurate as ever.
Our rank predictor for JEE Main 2014 takes into account a number of factors, such as:
Check out JEE Main cutoffs of previous years!
- the marks of students in JEE Main tests they take,
- JEE Main cutoff scores of previous years,
- close analysis of ranks of students vis-à-vis scores they got in the exam,
- study of the normalization process of Class 12 board exams, and
- comparison of students’ marks with other students enrolled at the askIITians.
As suggested by you, IIT JEE Main 2014 rank predictor tool will also tell you about the courses and the colleges you will be able to target within your rank range.
Students are invited to use the tool as many times as they like. Use it to challenge yourself.
Make a chart of how you improve upon your ranks with every sample JEE paper
you take. Take pride in its upward curve. If it dips down, heed the warning and notch up your preparation efforts.
Top the Rank Predictor in JEE Main 2014 and share the story with us. To know anything about JEE Main 2014 rank predictor tool and the methodology it uses, fill up the form here: