Remote Instructional Program of Two Year duration (RIP- II) for JEE Main and Advanced
AskIITians Two-year Remote Instructional Program (RIP II) for JEE Main and Advanced offers just the right mix of classes, books, quizzes, practice papers and tests at the right pace for students in Class XI. Accessible from anywhere and at anytime, it is quite flexible in nature.
RIP II online IIT JEE Main and Advanced coaching program warms up students with easy topics at a relaxed pace after Class X board exams and then, slowly picks up speed. Experienced tutors lay ground for more complex topics by clearing students’ fundamentals and helping them develop analytical and application-based skills.
The program includes additional help to students so that they can excel in their school exams and board exams too, as well as other engineering exams students may want to appear for.
What are JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams?
· JEE Main:
CBSE conducts the JEE Main exam now that has replaced the AIEEE that it used to conduct earlier. JEE Main rank list is used by NITs, IIITs, and other centrally-funded technical institutes (CFTIs) for admission to their undergraduate engineering programs. State-run technology institutes (of the states that have adopted the JEE system) use state-level JEE Main rank list to select students for their B.E. and B.Tech programs.
About 15 lakh students are expected to register for JEE Main 2014 exam and in 2016, this number is only expected to increase.
· JEE Advanced
JEE Main is the eligibility test for the JEE Advanced exam. Top 1,50,000 rank holders in JEE Main merit list, who are within Top 20 percentilers of their respective boards, are eligible to take the JEE Advanced exam – final step to grab a seat at the IITs or ISM Dhanbad.
JEE Advanced is conducted by the seven zonal IITs. IIT Kharagpur will lead JEE Advanced 2014.
Only about 14,000 students are chosen to become the IITians.
In the last two years, many changes have been introduced to the JEE Main and Advanced syllabus, exam pattern and eligibility criteria. AskIITians experts keep a close eye on such changes and analyze question papers to identify latest paper trends. This research then reflects into the customised coaching programs we offer. This is the reason, 414 of our students successfully cracked JEE Advanced 2013, which included students from Middle-east, Gulf countries, and Singapore.
What is a Two-Year JMA Remote Instructional Program?
AskIITians 2-yr JEE Main and Advanced Remote Instructional Program (JMA RIP II) is a complete study package for students who have already appeared for their Class X exams. Taught by former IITians to future IITians, it is an exceptional IIT coaching program where engineering aspirants are groomed to develop scientific temperament and problem-solving skills that are intrinsic to an engineer’s career growth.
JMA RIP II includes Live Classes online allowing students to access classes from anywhere and at anytime. It has a much more relaxed pace than JMA RIP I course, as students have two years to master all the topics in AIEEE and IIT JEE syllabus.
- Two year course module for Class 11 students preparing for JEE Main 2014-2016. It is offered at a regular pace, which can be mapped to school studies or learning capacity of students.
- Designed by ex-IITians, JMA RIP-II books methodically cover JEE Main syllabus as well as JEE Advanced syllabus. These include formula sheets and short notes for revision.
- Our experts understand that there are slight differences in question patterns of both the exam. Hence, these books are designed in a way to cover all types of questions asked in both the exams as well as questions asked in other prominent engineering entrance exams.
- Graded assignments which gradually increase in difficulty level. These assignments along with practice papers and test series give students such a thorough practice of handling all types of questions asked in the prominent entrance exams of India that students won’t feel stressed out while taking actual exams.
- AskIITians specializes in the use of learning tools such as graphics, illustrations, objective quizzes, and workbooks to help students learn better and gauge their level of preparation from time to time.
- All AskIITians tutors have first-hand experience of cracking IIT JEE and an online teaching experience of 6-10 years.
- Our tutors never shirk from offering that extra serving of help – be it one-to-one special classes, individual doubt removal and problem solving sessions, additional help with school studies or board exams. This course is as good as BITSAT, DCE and CET aspirants as it is for JEE aspirants.
Priced at just Rs 218,500/-(inclusive of all taxes), JEE Main and Advanced RIP-II IIT JEE coaching program is ideal for students in Class 11 who dare to live the IIT dream.
Besides, application-based skills, logical skills and analytical skills students develop during the program are lifelong skills which will prove useful in all aspects of life.
To know more details about the JMA RIP-II course, fill up this application form: