Every student in grade 12th who wants to get through IIT –JEE bears a dream: To qualify Olympiads. Olympiads in Math, Physics, Chemistry begin at regional (RMO) level and go upto International level (INO). Some websites where you can check out information, questions and other related topics are given below:
Books for Olympiads:
1. Durrel M. A., Modern Geometry Macmillan & Co., London.
• NUMBER THEORY
2. H. S. M. Coxeter and S. L. Greitzer, Geometry Revisited Mathematical Association of America.
3. S. L. Loney, Plane Trigonometry Macmillan & Co., London.
1. I. Niven & H. S. Zuckerman An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers Wiley Eastern Ltd. New Delhi.
2. David Burton Elementary Number Theory Universal Book Stall, New Delhi.
3. G. H. Hardy & Wright An introduction to the theory of numbers, Oxford University Publishers.
1. Samasya, journal devoted to problem solving, published by Leelavati trust, Bangalore.
2. Bona Mathematica, published by Bhaskaracharya Prathistana , Pune.