JEE Foundation online coaching for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th Class
AskIITians is a team of around 100 ex-Titians who have the ability of polishing the skills of students to produce efficient future IITians. It has emerged as the top-notch JEE online coaching institute which offers numerous programs serving diverse needs of students.
RIP Foundation Course (180 hours)
askIITians offers a remote instructional program which is most appropriate for the students of classes 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. The foundation course is apt for forming a solid groundwork and clearing the concepts for a better future.
Why should you opt for RIP Foundation course?
The RIP (Remote Instructional Program) Foundation course offered by askIITians is a comprehensive course that will surely help you improve your scores and basic knowledge of subjects. The major highlights of the course include:
- Faculty comprising Ex-IITians: The IITians are assumed to be a genius lot who have the ability of tapping the potential IITian out of you. AskIITians embraces more than 70 ex-IITians, each carrying an experience of at least 6 to 10 years.
- Live Classes: Experience the feeling of real classroom lectures with our live classes. The computer screen works as the white board and the students can watch what the teacher writes on the board. They can hear what the teacher speaks and interact with him by typing in the chat box.
- All-inclusive study material: The course material is in perfect alignment with the syllabus and is devised after extensive research by ex-IITians. Students can get the hard copy of the material which is written in an uncomplicated language through the courier.
- Test series: Various mock tests devised by a team comprising 20 IITians along with ex-IIT professors facilitate students in judging their percentile rank out of all the students registered with askIITians. Routine test on every Saturday keeps students updated on their performance.
- Convenient class timings: The classes are conducted after school hours as per the convenience of students. They are held three times a week and each class continues for duration of two hours.
- Recordings of all the classes –This is our high spot. We understand that the lectures are not enough. All the recorded links of the lectures are saved in a student’s account and so a student can remain updated even if he misses a class. Even after the cessation of the course, students have the option of referring the lectures again and again as they are provided with all the files in the form of an archive.
- Assignments – A series of graded assignments are made available to the students on each topic and sub-topic. Prepared by ex-IITians, the solutions for questions are also offered with requisite explanations.
Parents Teacher Meeting:
- Special Classes / Doubt removal sessions –We also provide the facility of special classes in case a student’s basic knowledge on a topic is not up to the mark. Doubt-removal sessions are also provided to the students as per their convenience.
The parents are provided with a regular feedback on the performance of their wards through the meetings organized on regular basis.
The foundation course includes comprehensive study material which helps to understand all the important concepts easily. Various test series are also included so that the students can keep a check on their performance. The details of the study material are given below:
Note: No DPPs are included in any of the foundation courses.
Priced at just Rs 94,200/- (inclusive of all taxes), the program is affordable as well as best suited for the students of classes 6th to 10th as with the help of the foundation course they can polish their skills to be a perfect IITian.
Fill up the course application form below to know more about askIITians JEE Foundation program for students in secondary classes: