Remote Instructional Program of One Year duration (RIP- I) for JEE Main and Advanced
AskIITians offers the powerful One-year Remote Instructional Program (RIP I) for JEE Main and Advanced (JMA). An online IIT coaching program for Class 12 students, JMA RIP-I helps students crack board exams and JEE Main exams and offers special grooming classes for JEE Advanced preparation.
Two steps of Joint Entrance Exam - JEE Main and JEE Advanced
· JEE Main
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) now conducts the JEE Main exam, instead of AIEEE that it used to conduct earlier. This exam leads to central government run engineering colleges and technology institutes of India (except the IITs) as well as engineering colleges of states that have adopted JEE system. These include NITs and IIITs.
About 15 lakh students are expected to register for JEE Main and Advanced 2014.
· JEE Advanced
Top 1,50,000 rank holders in JEE Main who are within Top 20 percentilers in their boards are eligible to sit for the JEE Advanced exam.
JEE Advanced is conducted by the seven zonal IITs for about 14,000 seats at all the IITs and ISM Dhanbad.
What is a One-Year JMA Remote Instructional Program?
AskIITians Remote Instructional Programs (RIPs) are offered by top IIT entrance coaching faculty in India. Live and interactive classes they offer by ex-IITians who share the passion of promoting science and engineering education at school level.
Offered online, JMA RIP-I is an intensive course for Class 12 students. It uses latest technology and pedagogical aids to help students understand all science concepts covered in JEE Main and Advanced syllabus quite easily.
Online classes make high-quality IIT JEE coaching programs accessible to all students – anywhere and anytime.
JMA RIP-I Highlights
- Designed for students in Class 12 who are targeting to appear for JEE Main and Advanced 2014 – 2015, this one-year course is a thorough, rigorous and intensive study program.
- Offered by ex-IITians and ex-IIT professors who have at least 6 to 10 years of online IIT coaching programs. All the components of study package are well-researched and revised on an ongoing based to include latest trends and patterns of both JEE exams.
- Mock tests, assignments designed by increasing levels of difficulty, and daily practice papers offer ample practice to students for both JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
- Study material includes everything you need – from learning techniques to revision sheets. These include objective quizzes on almost all topics, formula sheets and short notes.
- Our students crown us with the title of best IIT coaching in India only because our experts stop at nothing when it comes to solve their problems, clear their doubts and offer additional for board exams and other engineering entrance exams such as BITSAT, DCE and CETs.
Priced at just Rs 72, 110/- (inclusive of all taxes), JMA RIP-I IIT JEE coaching program is ideal for Class 12 students who are looking for a rigorous program that can polish them to be a true IITian.
The program helps students in clearing their fundamentals, learn application of concepts and develop analytical skills that are crucial to crack JEE Main and Advanced exams. The program includes many one-to-one doubt removal and problem solving sessions as well as special classes as required by students.
To know more details about the JMA RIP-I course, fill up this application form: