BITSAT 2014: Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) Admission Test
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is one of the best institutions in India offering technology and engineering programmes as well as other professional courses. It has status of a Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. BITSAT (BITS Admission Test) is a computer-based admission test conducted by BITS, Pilani for its integrated first-degree programmes offered by all its three campuses – Pilani campus, Goa campus and Hyderabad campus.
The admission process of BITSAT 2014 will continue till February 15, 2014. Students can choose BITSAT exam date 2014 between May 14 and June 1, 2014.
While filling up BITSAT application form, students will also have to choose up to three exam centres in the order of their preference as well as time slot for the exam.
Check out courses offered by various BITSAT colleges!
BITSAT Eligibility 2014
Candidates will only be eligible for BITSAT admission, if they have:
- Cleared Class 12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their subjects in 2013 or will be appearing for the exam in 2014,
For B. Pharm (Hons) program, students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Class 12 can also apply.
- Obtained at least 60% in each of the above-mentioned subjects and at least 75% in aggregate,
- Adequate proficiency in English,
For any queries related to BITSAT or BITSAT preparation, fill up the form below:
- For students who have taken Class 12 board exams for more than once, only latest performance is considered.
- Present students of any of the BITS campuses will not be eligible to appear for BITSAT 2014.
- BITSAT admission offers a unique proposition for the Board toppers of all the central and state boards in India. All students who obtain first rank in Class 12 board examinations will be given direct admission to the programmes of their choice irrespective of their BITSAT scores, if they meet other eligibility criteria of BITSAT.