View complete IIT JEE section
View complete NRI section
View complete study material
Buy IIT JEE/AIPMT study material
Buy CBSE Grade 8/9/10 study material
1. Haber’s process for manufacture of ammonia
2. Ostwald’s process for manufacture of nitric acid
3. Lead chamber process for manufacture of H2SO4
4. Contact process for manufacture of H2SO4
5. Deacon’s process for manufacture of chlorine
6. Bosch’s process for manufacture of hydrogen
7. Synthesis of methanol
8. Hydrogenation of vegetable oils
9. Bergius process for synthesis of petrol
10. Manufacture of ethyl alcohol from molasses
Finely divided iron + Mo as promoter
Platinised asbestos or vanadium pentoxide
Ferric oxide + chromic oxide as promoter
Zinc oxide + chromic oxide as promoter
Yeast (invertase and zymase)
Adsorption of Gases on Solids The extent of...
Applications of Colloids Colloids play a very...
Characteristics of Catalytic Reactions (i) The...
Preparation Colloidal Solutions As mentioned...
Enzyme Catalysis Enzymes are the biological...
Catalysis What is Catalysis? Catalysis is the...
Applications of Adsorption Some of the...
Shape-Selective Catalysis by Zeolites The...
Nature of Solid Catalysts Solid catalysts may be...
Summary of Adsorption & Catalysis This section...
Solved Examples on Surface Chemistry Question 1:...
Classification of Colloids Classification of...
Adsorption Topics Introduction to Adsorption |...
Emulsions The liquid-liquid colloidal dispersions...
Purification of Colloidal Solutions Freshly...
Colloidal State An ordinary solution is composed...
Adsorption What is Adsorption? Adsporption is the...
Properties of Colloids General Physical Properties...
Types of Catalysts (i) Positive catalysis: The...