View complete IIT JEE section
View complete NRI section
View complete study material
Buy IIT JEE/AIPMT study material
Buy CBSE Grade 8/9/10 study material
1. Haber’s process for manufacture of ammonia
2. Ostwald’s process for manufacture of nitric acid
3. Lead chamber process for manufacture of H2SO4
4. Contact process for manufacture of H2SO4
5. Deacon’s process for manufacture of chlorine
6. Bosch’s process for manufacture of hydrogen
7. Synthesis of methanol
8. Hydrogenation of vegetable oils
9. Bergius process for synthesis of petrol
10. Manufacture of ethyl alcohol from molasses
Finely divided iron + Mo as promoter
Platinised asbestos or vanadium pentoxide
Ferric oxide + chromic oxide as promoter
Zinc oxide + chromic oxide as promoter
Yeast (invertase and zymase)
Characteristics of Catalytic Reactions (i) The...
Applications of Adsorption Some of the...
Shape-Selective Catalysis by Zeolites The...
Nature of Solid Catalysts Solid catalysts may be...
Summary of Adsorption & Catalysis This section...
Adsorption Topics Introduction to Adsorption |...
Adsorption What is Adsorption? Adsporption is the...
Types of Catalysts (i) Positive catalysis: The...