Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hello Sir,

I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as M.Tech from iit's in cse stream won't add much advantage to your carrier, is it true? Are there 100 % placements in iits for M.Techs? Is there any advantage for me if I do My M.Tech?
Place suggest me & thanks in advance...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that will be after 2 years. So I will suggest that try to go MS to outside otherwise join a company so that after 3 years you can go CAT/ Management course with experience. that can shift your salary too much. 

So You should join a company.
Scenario may be different if you have completed B Tech from ABC college.

Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Computer Science And Technologies

What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.
Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...
Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these
Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
im preparing for bitsat 2016 from the time enough?????????
Definitely, it is enough if u put religious efforts and work very hard. First clear all concepts that are important and those u feel intresting. Then do problems based on them. Cengage...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst
alisha one year ago
alisha one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Computer Science And Technologies