There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my aieee AIR rank is 41000 plzzz suggest me some gud colleges....i m from state rank is 3500 ....

also suggest me some colleges from south chennai....???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek,

Hope u have got the best collage this year .. good luck from askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?
if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused
Vibhu Bhatia one year ago
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...
Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you Colleges...
Avinash one year ago
Which would be better? IISER or IIT for Physics. I want to take research in Physics. I heard that IIT K and II KGP are good for theoretical Physics. Though IISERs are good, but the lack...
From what i know, if you’re interested in pursuing it, at least for science IISER is better developed. IISER Pune and Kolkata are amazing so if you get through, it’ll be really nice. The...
Neeti one year ago
L GOUSE BASHA one year ago
what is better civil at nit-bhopal or cse at sgsits indore
If SGSITS is a government college, then lock your chocice for this college. But if, you are also thinking for government sector in civil, then you can try NIT … try to give importance...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Are you getting an opportunity at both the places in both the mentioned branches? If yes, then without much ado choose any one out of the two, because both of them are equally good in...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi ahsutosh i think civil at nit bhopal is a better choice if we take placement as a factor. otherwise also it is good in doing civil from such a good reputed college whose placement...
SAHIL 4 months ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?
Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
is hc verma enough ..for iit jee practice
Hii Yes if done properly it is possible and sufficient to sail you through IIT. best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts