FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
4 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The white ash formed by burning some magnesium ribbon in the gas decomposes on heating with water. a) Identify the white ash and the gas. Explain how these are obtained. b) What are the...

There are other possibilities but the simplest answers: 1. The gas is nitrogen 2. The solid is magnesium nitride Mg3N2 3. The decomposition products are MgO and ammonia....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

There are other possibilities but the simplest answers: 1. The gas is nitrogen 2. The solid is magnesium nitride Mg3N2 3. The decomposition products are MgO and ammonia....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

ash= magnesium oxide on adding water gives magnesium hydroxide

parthasarathy one month ago
a substance freezes when vapour pressure of its liquid phase equals vapour pressure of its solid phase these are lines from ncert what is the meaning of vapour pressure of solid and why does...

orce exerted by the gas or vapor released by a liquid or solid substance in a closed container or space. Vapor pressure is a relative measure of the tendency to evaporate (volatility),...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

but how can solid can have vapour pressure e.g; ice first melts to form liquid then the liquid and vapour comes to equilibrium which exerts pressure. how can solid directly go to vapour in...

rohan 2 months ago
If 1.27 g of iodine is liberated,when 10 ml solution of H2O2 is reacted with acidified KI solution.Then the volume strenghth of H2O2 is.?

Meq of H2O2 = Meq of I2 (w/34)*1000 = [1.27/(254/2)]*1000 w=0.34 g Thus 0.34 g of H2O2will give =(11.2/34)*.34 =0.028 litre =28 ml Thus volume strength of H2O2is = 28/10=2.8...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

N1V1= N2V2 N1 X 10 = 2.54/254 = 0.001 N Volume strength of H2O2 = 5.6 X Normality = 5.6 X 0.001 = 0.0056 Vol....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

i didnt get the ans .the ans is 2.8

Shriya Mehrotra one month ago
The colour of FeF 3 is Green or white?

FeF3 or iron(III) fluoride.It is also known as ferric fluoride and its an inorganic compound.It exist in - 1). Anhydrous form,FeF3 and 2).Two hydrated forms both having formula FeF3.3H2O The...
  img
Aarti Gupta 11 days ago
structure of organic compound

An organic compound is any member of a large class of gaseous, liquid, or solid chemical compounds whose molecules contain carbon. Carbon has four valence electrons 2s2 2p2 and it must...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

Hi Student Please mention in more detail, which organic compound’s structure you want to know since there are large number of organic compounds. If you looking for anything else please...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
i want a website from where i can downlaod Concise Inorganic Chemistry 5 th Edition By J.D.lee...

Hi student, You can but e-book copy from any ecommerce site. ITs available on Amazon. Thanks....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

sir i have tried lot of websites... but thanku for your attention

Rashmi Rai one month ago
View all Questions »