FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
3 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
3 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In Back Titration. In second Titration (When we mix impure substance with A) , do we take the same amount of volume of A as we take in the first titration?

in second titration if A is titrated with B then B should be standarised then it should be titrated with A .B should be standarised with C. EX-we have to calculate molarity of HCl acid by...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

But one of the conditions of back Titrations are B should not react with impure substance (c)

RON 4 months ago
The inversion of cane sugar proceeds with constant half life of 500 minute at pH = 5 for any concentration of sugar. However, if pH = 6, the half life changes to 50 minute. Derive the rate...

This is explained as followsWe are given that the half life at pH = 5 and at any concentration of sugar is 50 minutes while the half life at pH = 6 and any concentration of sugar is 500...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

I’m a bit confused... First, you said that “ This clearly means that the half life is independent of the concentration of sugar and depends on the concentration of hydrogen ion. ” . Then you...

Shibashis Mallik 2 months ago
what is hydrolysis AND ITS SIGNIFICANCE WITH ACID AND BASE STRENGTH

Hydrolysis means "cleavage by means of water". There are many different types of hydrolysis reaction, but in this problem, hydrolysis refers to a reaction between water and the...
  img
Raheema Javed 24 days ago

Hydrolysis is a reaction involving the breaking of a bond in a molecule using water. The reaction mainly occurs between an ion and water molecules and often changes the pH of a solution. In...

Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
how to calculate hybridisation order? give formula with suitable examples

As we know metals are electropositive,they form ionic bond .When we talk about hybridisation we generally talk about the covalent bonding. Ex-Consider the compound MN Y where M is the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
can sum1 explain me what why will be the structure of Cu(Cl)2- complex be ..with reasons.

Copper(II) chloride is the chemical compound with the chemical formula CuCl2. This is a light brown solid, which slowly absorbs moisture to form a blue-green dihydrate. The copper(II)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

But in prabhat kumar it was given that since cl is a weak ligand it cannot pair up the electrons and the structure will be TETRAHEDRAL .can u please explain me in terms of VBT i.e....

sameer gupta 24 days ago
Which has higher resonance energy ch2=ch-f or ch2=ch-br?

ch2=ch-br has high resonance energy because lone pairs on Br involve in resonance easily giving more delocalization and hence more resonance energy. Flourine is more elctronegative thats why...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

yes the other one has more resonance energy because resonanance is more effective in C-F bond than in C-Br bond

daksh 16 days ago

the other one has more resonance energy

agam goel one month ago
View all Questions »