ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
11 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
11 months ago

16 gms 1mole of o
48 moles 3 moles
3x6.022x10to the power 23 =1.8066x10to the power 24
4 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the hydrogen like species Li +2 is in a spherical symmetric state S 1 with one radial node, upon absorbing the light the ion underges transition to a state S 2 with one radial node and its...

1.The answer is 2s.Since S1 is spherically symmetrical,it must be an s orbital and since it has only one radial node,we can conclude that it a ‘2s’ orbital.(For an ‘ns’ orbital where n may...

Bhaveen Juthani one month ago

Hey Manyam...i know that the no. of radial nodes is n-l-1...in general....but in my answer i had clearly written that considering the orital is an ‘s’ orbital(1s,2s,3s,etc.),then the no.of. ...

Bhaveen Juthani one month ago

Bhaveen thanq but plz check ur ans for 1 no. radial nodes=n-l-1

noogler one month ago
Bravais showed that there are only 14 types of crystal lattices possible. But if we consider a unit cell of say NaCl or ZnS, they do not seem to fall under any of the 14 different types of...

There are 6 Cl surrounding the Na, and 6 Na around each Cl. NaCl is made up of fcc / ccp lattices. The Na's occupy the octahedral sites in the Cl sub lattice, and the Cl's occupy the...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago

Hello Student, It is actually not so, NaCl has face centred cubic structure while ZnS has Hexagonal crystal.
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago

But NaCl unit cell has a cation at the body centre and edge centres and anions at the corners and face centres...which type of Bravais lattice actually describes this arrangement????

Satviki Pathak 3 months ago
is ch3cooh an acid or a base and why isnt there hydrogen what is h3

The hydrogen center in thecarboxyl group(−COOH) in carboxylic acids such as acetic acid can separate from the molecule by ionization CH3COOH → CH3COO − + H + Because of this...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago
is lime water quick lime or slaked lime

There is another substance called lime, which is the oxide of calcium, with the formula, CaO. When this is added to water a strong exothermic reaction takes place and slaked lime or calcium...
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 hours ago
CCl 4 will have a)a very low dipole moment b)a high dipole moment ​c)zero dipole moment d)a dipole moment which is exactly same as that of H 2 O

its c. Zero dipole moment.
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

there is no lone pair and the geometry is also symmetrical. So no dipole moment.
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

explation needed.... :P

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
how do we identify the hybridisation state after watching a carbon compound

Well...I and most of the students decide it by observing the no. of pi-bonds that carbon atom has. If no pi-bond, then sp 3 ; if one, then sp 2 ; and if two, then sp. Eg. CH 2 =C=CH-CH 3...

Yash Jain 5 months ago

Jacob james 5 months ago
View all Questions »