Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: CART20

FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

4 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
one year ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
one year ago

16 gms 1mole of o
48 moles 3 moles
3x6.022x10to the power 23 =1.8066x10to the power 24
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

what is the chemical formula of natrolite?

the chemical formula of natrolite is Na2[Al2 si3 O10].2H2O

BOLLU SRINIVAS 8 months ago

the chemical formula of natrolite is Na2[Al2 si3 O10].2H2O

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago

Dear Santhosh, Please do not post the same answer again and again. This irritates the questioner as he gets mail everytime when an answer is posted on his question Thanks Forum Team

Forum Team 8 months ago
formula for the willemite

Zn2[Sio4]

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

Zn2[Sio4]

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

WILLEMITE is a zinc silicate mineral (Zn 2 SiO 4 ) and a minor ore of zinc.

pralay 8 months ago
best book for physical chemistry

CENGAGE SERIES ARE BEST EVER FOR VERY GOOL LEVEL AND ANOTHER BOOKS Physical Chemistry S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books 1 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry 2 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons)...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

N.AVASTI for physical chemistry(numericals).

akash 10 months ago
phosphorous atomic number?

pralay 8 months ago

DURGA PRASAD 8 months ago

mamidi 8 months ago
State Henry’s law?

A law stating that the mass of a dissolved gas in a given volume of solvent at equilibrium is proportional to the partial pressure of the gas. Henry's Law Definition: In chemistry, Henry's...

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago

Henry's Law Definition: Henry's Law is a chemistry law which states that the mass of a gas which will dissolve into a solution is directly proportional to the partial ...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 8 months ago

In chemistry, Henry's law is one of the gas laws formulated by William Henry in 1803. It states: "At a constant temperature, the amount of a given gas that dissolves in a given type and...

VENKT 8 months ago
WHAT IS BUFFER SOLUTION.

A SOLUTION WHICH RESISTS ANY CHANGE OF pH when a small amount of a strong acid or a strong base is added to it, is called a BUFFER SOLUTION .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago

A buffer solution (more precisely, pH buffer or hydrogen ion buffer) is an aqueous solution consisting of a mixture of a weak acid and its conjugate base , or vice versa. Its pH changes...

Poralu Manideep 6 months ago

A buffer solution is one which resists changes in pH when small quantities of an acid or an alkali are added to it. Acidic buffer solutions . . buffer solution is known as strong acid or...

BOLLU SRINIVAS 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts