ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
9 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why is Carbon Dioxide a greenhouse gas?

CO2 emissions accelerating, scientists warn Atmospheric scientists have warned that carbon dioxide emissions are increasing more rapidly, despite international efforts to curb the use of...

vikas yadav one month ago

Presently, nobody can prove if either theory is correct, but one thing is certain; the world has been emitting greenhouse gases at extremely high rates and has shown only small signs of...

vikas yadav one month ago
All mater in universe is made of atoms , but the basic unit of living being is cell . whay it is siven that name ? Is cells are made up of large no of atoms?

Well, its actual answer lies in their respective definitions. Cell is the basic structural and functional unit of living organisms whereas Atom is the smallest unit of a chemical element....

Yash Jain 7 months ago

cells are made up of complexes. in other words, cell is itself a colletion of large no of carbohydrates and protien molecules. eg- you already know that cell contains glucose, and glucose...

Chirag Goel 7 months ago

cell is made up of atoms mainly carbon and hydrogen and also little magnesium,potassium,calcium,iron and so on. All the cells be it brain cells, skin cells or any cell, it is made up of...

parthasarathy 6 months ago
what is the covalency of N in HNO3 and N2O5 ?????

+5 for N2O5

Amit Nagavi 9 months ago

britto george one month ago

alekh m 3 months ago
In sp2 hybridisation how to understand the geometry whether which is trigonal planar and which is bent shaped??

You will get your answer when you draw the structure......if there is sp 2 hybridisation there are two possibilities of structures .......you have to write the electronic...

utkarsh singh 9 months ago

see the number of lone pair

vedant chavan 9 months ago
Why are tertiary alcohol more reactive to haloacids than secondary and primary

Dear student the order of stability of carbocation is – tertiary > secondary > primary This is due to the fact that greater the number of alkyl gorups on the carbon carrying +ive...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

Dear student inductive effect is of two types- 1) --I effect which is also known as e- withdrawing effect and 2).+I effct which is also known as e- releasing effect. Alkyl groups show +I...
  img

Alcohols are the class of organic compounds which have -OH as the functional group. Reaction of alcohols with haloacids like HCl,HBr and HI involves the cleavage of C--OH bond of...
  img
why are s,p,d,f block written is small letter

dear friend its just a method of representing the various orbitals. actually it is the azimuthal quantum number for l=0 we have s orbital l=1 p orbital l=2 d orbital l=3 f orbital and so on...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
View all Questions »