FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Diboorane b2h6 can be prepared by the reaction 3NaBH4 + 4BF3 GIVES 3NaBF4 + 2B2H6 If the reaction has 70 % yield ,how many moles of NaBH4 should be used with excess BF3 in order to obtain...

3NaBH4 + 4BF3--------3NaBF4 + 2B2H6 1 mole of b2h6 produces 1.5 mole of nabh4 .2 mole of b2h6 will produce (1.5*10*10)/14=10.7 mole sice the yield is 70%
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 days ago
In Chemical Bonding , One Type Formation Of Covalent Bond Occurs By Overlapping Of Atomic Orbitals {Sigma} (s-s , s-p ,p-p ) ,Taking Z-Axis As Reference Axis , The Order Of Stability Is :[...

her HF hs the highest bond dissociation energy because of two factors (1)electronegativity difference (2)hydrogen bonding next consider the size factor sizo of H2<F2 molecule hence larger...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 days ago

Thank You For Your Answer Sir , But According To Your ?Statement And Applies Chemistry : “What Will Be The Answer Of The Question : Arrange The Following In Decreasing Order Of Stability ::...

Arpit 8 days ago
what is mole concept?

Dear student, A Mole is:6.02 x 1023 of anything given quantity. This can also be said that the formula mass in grams of a substance contains one mole of particles. The number of substances...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 days ago
why the lone pairs are always directed along the equatorial bonds in SF4 and ClF3 molecules?

SINCE EVERY ARRENDUM WANTS TO GET STABALISED SO LONE PAIR MOVE TOWARDS THE EQUITORIAL PLANE FOR GETTING STABLISED DUE TO LESS REPULSION.......... HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD OR ASK AGAIN...WE WILL...

FITJEE 9 months ago

the are represented in equatorial positions are at maximum distance btwn each other and since lone pair repel each other therefore they will be present at equatorial positions only

rishabh 10 months ago

Whats arrendum?

Pradyumna Sadgir 6 months ago
What is the meaning of line that this compound is aromatically stabilized?

The stability of aromatic compounds arises because all bonding orbitals are filled and low in energy. If I have helped you please approve my answer!!

raunak samanta 3 months ago

Aromatic compounds are much stable than non- aromatic. for a compound to be aromatic : 1. It should be planar 2. It should have ( 4n + 2 ) Pi electrons.. where n= 0,1,2... i.e it should have...

Vignesh M 3 months ago

Aromatic compounds are much stable than non- aromatic. Why?

Drake 3 months ago
What are the metal ion are present in carnalite?(EAMCET 2006 ENGINEERING) 1) Mg 2+ , K + 2) Al 3+ , Na + 3) Na + , Mg 2+ 4) Zn 2+ , Mg 2+

The Metal ion present in Carnalite is : ( 1 ) Mg +2 , K + Thanks & Regards Akshay Meena, askIITians Faculty M.Tech,IIT Kharagpur
  img
Akshay Meena 6 months ago

Its formula is KMgCl3 so the metal ions or cations present in it are Mg^2+ and K^+

Srijan Sinha 6 months ago
View all Questions »