ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
8 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
determine the resultant of the force of given figure

Please post in Physics...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago

Please post in Physics...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
What is isotopic number?

The number of neutrons minus the number of protons in an atomic nucleus. -Thank you..!

Sivaprasad 6 months ago

Thanks for your answer.

Vineeth 6 months ago
what volume of concentrated HCL that is 36% HCL by mass and has dens ity of 1.18 g/cm3 is required yo produce 8.25L of a solution with pH of 1.77

ph=1.77 -log[H+]=1.77 [H+]=.588M mole of HCl=.588*8.25=.485mole let the volume of Hcl be V now .36*V*1.18=.485 V=1.14L
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago

ph=1.77-log[H+]=1.77[H+]=.588Mmole of HCl=.588*8.25=.485molelet the volume of Hcl be Vnow .36*V*1.18=.485 V=1.14L

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
which is least ionic: AgCl b. KCl c. BaCl 2 d.CaCl 2

may be wrong answer but remember conditions that i have maentioned above it will be very helpful u r doing bitsat book i advice you to do chapterwise questions with time limit and check ur...

ng29 2 days ago

​d) CaCl2 for maximum ionic char there are some conditions 1- low charge 2- large size of cation ans small size of anion approve if useful

ng29 3 days ago

c – BaCl 2 because it has more charge density per unit volume and therefore by FAJAN’s rule it is most covalent and least ionic

daksh 3 days ago
silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10 -8 m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...

“silver metal crystalline with a face centred cubic lattice the lenght of unit cell in found tobethe value 4.077x10-8m.ca;culate the atomic radius and density of silver {atomic mass of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

we have density of the fcc=z*M/a^3*Na z=no of atom fro fcc it is 4 M= molecular mass Na=avagadro number a=edge length for face centered cubic unit cell=sqrt2...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
Ph(CH2)(CH=CH2) + HBr = ?

First carbocation will e formed and then it will rearrange after rearrangement product Ph – CHBr – CH2 – CH3 will be formed. plz approve!

vikas yadav 4 months ago

(Ph)CH2-CHBrCH2-CH3

narenchemistry 4 months ago
View all Questions »