FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
2 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a gaseous reaction, A2(g) =B(g) + 1/2C(g) shows increase in pressure from 100 mm to 120 mm in 5 min.The rate of disaapearnce of A2.?

Given the reaction is ..................................A2(g) …..............=......B(g)...... +....... 1/2C(g)...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 days ago

sir but the ans is 8 mm/min.

Shriya Mehrotra 3 days ago

yes sir got it..thanks..

Shriya Mehrotra 3 days ago
How many types of packing is their in unit cell?? Which are they??? Explain each

Close packing The principles involved can be understood by considering the most efficient way of packing together equal-sized spheres and stacking close-packed atomic planes in three...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
Which of the following hydrocarbons has the lowest dipolemoment? Give explanation. (1) Trans-2-butene (2) 2-butyne (3) 1-butyne (4) But-1-en-3-yne

Dipole moment (μ) is the measure of net molecular polarity, trans 2 butene has a dipole moment of 0 because the presence of each CH3 group on the opposite side cancels each other effect
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Dipole moment (μ) is the measure of net molecular polarity, trans 2 butene has a dipole moment of 0 because the presence of each CH3 group on the opposite side cancels each other effect
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
why there is ahydride gap in 7 th 8 th and 9 th groups of d block

Hydrogen combine with many element forming hydride in which its oxidation state is -1. The 7th8thand 9thgroup of d and f block donot form any hydrides with hydrogen because these elememt...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
In actinides why neodymium possess high paramagnetism than other others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
*Can anybody pls tell me the mechanism for this reaction?? #Attachment * also tell me whether picric acid or mentioned product which will be major??? * u can also mention some source where i...

the mechanism for this ketonic product will be the oxidation of OH group to keto group and when it will be passed by water then two keto group will remain and thus you will get this product....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
View all Questions »