DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
one year ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
one year ago

16 gms 1mole of o
48 moles 3 moles
3x6.022x10to the power 23 =1.8066x10to the power 24
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to find n-factor of h3po3

n-factor of an acid is defined as the number of H+ions replaced by 1 mole of acid in a reaction.However n-factor for acid is not equal to its basicity i.e. the number of moles of replaceable...
  img
Aarti Gupta 26 days ago
WHAT BOOKS I PREFER TO LEARN PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

FOR TO GET GOOD APPROCH IN IN PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY U MUST FOLLOW THESE BOOKS IN REFERED MANNER Do ncert numericals at the very first stage..ncert questions are difficult but you can refer to...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago
How to convert one metric prefix to the other

First of all learn the entire chart in ( the powers for eahc) eg fermi is 10 -15 , pico 10 -12 etc. by looking at the two values you can easily tell that 1 fermi x 1000 = 1 pico. so that’s...

Neeti 2 days ago
please give general intro to polymers and its furture scope

Polymers form a very important class of materials without which the life seems very difficult. They are all around us in everyday use; in rubber, in plastic, in resins, and in adhesives and ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

CLASSIFICATION OF POLYMERS Polymer is a generic name given to a vast number of materials of high molecular weight. These materials exist in countless form and numbers because of very large...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
use of phosphorous in Fertilizer Production

Feeding a world population of over 6 billion requires the use of tools of all types. Not only is the machinery of agriculture important, but so are the chemicals of agriculture. The use of...

grenade one month ago

thanks a lot for solving my problems instantly

utboy one month ago

Its my pleasure

grenade one month ago
Why don’t we write Mg 2 + O 2 = MgO in the reaction of Magnesium ribbon burning in air, since the valency of magnesium is 2.

yes you can write, Mg 2 + O 2 → Mg 2 O 2 we can cacel the 2. for eg. if the formula for a compound is – X 3 Y 6 , then we can write this as XY 3 that is why we can write Mg 2 O 2 as MgO,...

Vaibhav Gupta 8 days ago
View all Questions »