FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

2 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
15 days ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
15 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Calculate the degree of dissociation of PCl 5 if the vapour density at the given temperature is 70.

initial vapour densuty/vapour density at equilibrium=mole at equilibrium/mole initial PCL5 -----PCL3 +CL2 let the initial concentration be C concentration of PCL5=C-Cx, x is the degree of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 21 days ago
what volume of concentrated HCL that is 36% HCL by mass and has dens ity of 1.18 g/cm3 is required yo produce 8.25L of a solution with pH of 1.77

ph=1.77 -log[H+]=1.77 [H+]=.588M mole of HCl=.588*8.25=.485mole let the volume of Hcl be V now .36*V*1.18=.485 V=1.14L
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 25 days ago
I just want a book which makes me able to crack iit jee main and advance in chemistry …. please help me quickly ,.. which book i shoul buy …???

best books for chemistry(jee main and advance) physical- p bahadur and optandon inorganic-jdlee and optandon organic-morrison boyd and arihant publication
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
how can we find calomal from corrosive sublimate?

Hg2Cl2 is known as calomel. It is prepared by heating HgCl2 and Hg in an iron vessel. Hgcl2+Hg _______ Hg2cl2 It can also be prepared by mixing mercury salt with chloride ions. Properties 1)...

raju 5 months ago

Hg2Cl2 is known as calomel. It is prepared by heating HgCl2 and Hg in an iron vessel. It can also be prepared by mixing mercury salt with chloride ions. Properties 1) It is a white powder...

raju 5 months ago

give also it`s reaction plz.

Indu 5 months ago
molten alluminum chloride is electrolysed using a current of 0.5A to produce 27g of alluminum calculate the number of faradays of electricity consumed

molten alluminum chloride is electrolysed using a current of 0.5A to produce 27g of alluminum therefore the number of faradays of electricity consumed AL^3+ 3e- ------Al 1 mole is deposited...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
incorrect name of an alkyne a) propyne b) but-2-yne c) pent-3-yne d) but-1-yne

Among the followings the incorrect name of an alkyne is pent-3-yne ,as according to IUPAC nomenclature the functional group must get lower number.When we count the C-chain,the functional...
  img
Aarti Gupta 25 days ago
View all Questions »