FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
2 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir , Why is time taken in themerodynamic process determine the reverseble or irreverseble process.

A thermodynamically reversible process is a slow process.For attaiming reversible cycle the process would have to be significantly slow so that the system be in equilibrium every time...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

ex-put some weight W on the piston and allow it to compress little by little by putting some weight by amount dW so that we can bring back the process to the previous stage.Each process will...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

Thanks for your answer, can you give me a example.

Vineeth one month ago
why liquid boils when its vapour pressure equals external pressure.

A liquid boils at a temperature at which its vapor pressure is equal to the pressure of the gas above it. The lower the pressure of a gas above a liquid, the lower the temperature at which...
  img
Harishwar yesterday

At the boiling temperature the vapor inside a bubble has enough pressure to keep the bubble from collapsing. inside bubble the pressure vapour equals its vapour pressure. to prevent it from...

rohan yesterday
The rate of first-order reaction is 0.04 mol/L/sec at 10 minutes and 0.03mol/L/sec at 20 minutes after initiation.Find the half-life of the reaction.

half-life of the reaction.
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

THANKS SIR....!!

bharat makkar 2 months ago
in lathanides, why neodymium possess high paramagnatism than others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

Respected sunil kumar sir, i cann’t clearely understand your answer , so pls give details broadly.

muthu sankar g 2 months ago
May I know the techniques of drawing the lewis structure?

Lewis dot structures shows how the bonding occurs in simple molecules and polyatomic ions in terms of shared e- pairs.Basic steps for writing lewis dot stuctures are as follows:- 1.Add the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »