FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

2 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
one month ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Monoclinic sulphur releases 20 j of energy when 5 gm of sulphur is completely combusted.Heat of combustion of triclinic sulphur is 80 kj per mole.Find out heat of allotropization from...

S(monoclinic) +O2-------- SO2 5 g releases 20j therefore 32 g will release 4*32=128j S(triclinic)- + O2------SO2 + 80kj S(MONOCLINIC)-----S(TRICLINIC) heat of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Why Carbon monoxide does not obey octet rule??? does it form covalent bond?? how??

In carbon monooxide molecule,carbon(C) has 4 valence e- and oxygen( O) has 6 e-.Thus total no. of valence electrons will be 10e-.If single bond is formed between C and O,to complete the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 27 days ago
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

Cr(OH)3(s) +IO3(-)(aq) -->CrO4(-2)(aq) + I(-)(aq) remember in basic medium firstbalancing of oxidation number then balancing of O atom.Balancing of O atom is made by using H2O and OH-...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Q . THE INCREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF MOLECULAR OF THE FOLLOWING SPECIES- N 2 , N 2 + , N 2 - , N 2 2- . . .

As we know that stability of the molecule is directly proportionla to bond order Now,bond order=no of electron in (bonding-antibonding)/2 =1/2(Nb-Nab) For N2=3 N2+ =2.5 N2^-=2.5 N2^2-=2 Thus...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 days ago
why is nh3 has larger bond angle than nf3?

hi how ru?

Danthoju shiva prasad 15 days ago
How to convert ethyne to ethane?

Hydrogentaion of ethyne by raney nickel (H2/Ni) will give ethane.

Shivam one month ago

`by heating

neelesh gautam one month ago
View all Questions »