DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
one year ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
one year ago

16 gms 1mole of o
48 moles 3 moles
3x6.022x10to the power 23 =1.8066x10to the power 24
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

balance the equation: KMnO4+H2SO4+FeSO4=K2SO4+MnSO4+Fe2(SO4)3+H2O by ion-electron method.

2KMNO4+10FeSO4+8H2SO4= K2SO4+2MNSO4+5Fe2(SO4)3+8H2O FeSO4+ KMnO4+H2SO4-> Fe2(SO4)3+ MnSO4+ H2O First of all, let's concentrate on what is really important - on the net ionic reaction:...
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago
gold is a conductor or not?

Yes GOLD is good conductor in our earth crust but it is not using as conductor due to high cost .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 13 days ago

gold is a good conductor of heat and electricity...

bittu 15 days ago

gold is a good conductor of heat and electricit

SHANMUKESHWAR 13 days ago
What isnForce

F= ma

RAKESH CHINDAM 6 days ago

F= ma

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 6 days ago
No of dative bonds in h4p2o7

There are two structure Possible for ONE in which DOUBLE BONDS And According to other structure replace these Double bond with Coordinate(Dative) Bond so from 1 st Structure ZERO Dative...

Aakash 17 days ago

There are zero dative bonds in H 4 P 2 O 7.

Anoopam Mishra 17 days ago
Which book will provide the best theory portion for organic chemistry

For Organic Chemistry , I would suggest a book named "LG Wade" by Can you give me a list of chapters of class 12th which can be covered beforehand? there in jee syllabus ) from a good book...

GANESH BABU 9 hours ago

http://www.askiitians.com/book-review/iit-jee-organic-chemistry-morrision-boyd/ Please follow the link :)

Neeti one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details