FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

2 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
one month ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why solubility of nitrates of alkali metals increases from top to bottom

all alkali metal nitrate are soluble in water.solubilty decrease because hydration energy decreases on going down bottom thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Give relationship between molarity and mole fraction

M=(1000x)/(1-x)M 2 where M=molarity,x is mole fraction and M 2 is the gram molecular mass of solute.

siddharth gupta 2 months ago
in the energy diagram of a reaction why is potential energy plotted against the progress of reaction???

The energy diagram gives the idea about how the potential energy of the reactants and products vary with the progress of the reaction. It makes us understand whether the reaction is...
  img
Ramreddy 19 days ago

In the energy diagram of a reaction the potential enegy is plotted on y aix and reaction coordiante is plotted on x- axis to determine whether the potential enrgy of reactants is higher or...
  img
Ramreddy 19 days ago
Hi. I don’t understand why the answer given is C. Why can’t I choose D?

Reaction of CH 3 Cl and Cl 2 in presence of light as given in the question is an example of free-radical substitution reaction of alkyl halides with halogen.Reaction involves substitution of...
  img
Aarti Gupta 10 days ago
which is best for organic chemistry:morrison and boyd or OP tandon or LG wade

LG wade.......................but go for KS verma for ahead of it

aishwary rastogi 2 months ago

l

aishwary rastogi 2 months ago
View all Questions »