FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
2 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is isotopic number?

The number of neutrons minus the number of protons in an atomic nucleus. -Thank you..!

Sivaprasad 5 days ago

Thanks for your answer.

Vineeth 4 days ago
Question attached.. [ALTS-3 Q50]

Redox rection is: Br2 + H2 ----------> 2 Br- + 2 H+ Q= [Br-]2 x [H+]2 = 10 ^-8 E cell= E0 -0.0591/2 log(Q) = 1.09 +0.0591/2 x 8 = 1.326 V...
  img
Ramreddy 2 days ago
it has been quite i while since my doubts havent been taken up. its my sincere request to please answer them asap.

Hai Can You please re post your doubts again to...
  img
Harishwar 17 days ago
i need any tips to memorize inorganic chemistry

Hello Student. You have asked a very important question. But the answer is , There is no need to memorize it. You should try to understand the concepts of inorganic chemistry. It is not...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
what is the difference between amyl and active amyl

img
Harishwar one month ago
**COMPOUNDS CONTAINING COORDINATE BONDS SHOW MELTING AND BOILING POINTS HIGHER THAN THOSE OF PURE COVALENT COMPOUNDS AND LOWER THAN THOSE OF IONIC COMPOUNDS - WHY ?

Coordinate bond is somewhat similar to the covalent bond, It i also known as dative covalent bond. The difference between these two is that coordinate bond is one side sharing of electrons...
  img
Gaurav one month ago
View all Questions »