ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SOLUTIONS OF RC MUKHERJEE"S BOOK " MODERN APPROACH TO CHEMICAL CALCULATIONS " ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Badi,

You can post your queries on Askiitians.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

sir i want the solutions of modern approach to chemecal calculations by r.c mukharjee how can i get it 

3 years ago

find the numbre of atoms in 48g of ozone at ntp
7 months ago

find the number of atoms in 48g of ozone at NTP
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The rate of first-order reaction is 0.04 mol/L/sec at 10 minutes and 0.03mol/L/sec at 20 minutes after initiation.Find the half-life of the reaction.

half-life of the reaction.
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

THANKS SIR....!!

bharat makkar 7 months ago
The initial prssure of COCl2 is 1000 torr.The total pressure of the system becomes 1500 torr.when the equilb COCl2(g)=CO(g) + Cl2(g).(reversible) is attained at constant temp.The value of Kp...

The given reaction is : CoCl2(g).......................................=.......CO(g).....+.....Cl2(g) 1000...
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago

COCl2 -------> CO + Cl2 1000 torr (initial) 1000(1-x) 1000x 1000x Total pressure= 1000(1+x) = 1500 x= 0.5 or (50% dissociation) Kp= (pCl2)(pCO)/(pCOCl2) = 500 X 500 /500 you will get the...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
8 g sample of KMnO4 is reacted in acidic medium with 100 ml of 10 volume H2O2.The % purity of KMnO4 sample is.?

KMnO4....+H2O2.....................>O2..+H 2 O......+Mn2+..............(i)..(Unbalenced form) 10 volume H2O2means that If 1 litre of H2O2 solution is taken tgen it will liberate 10 litre...
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago

Dear Student, this method seems to be lengthy but it was for your understanding the basic concepts, not simply for the solving question; as your question require all the given in formation...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

sir,is there any other method as well.?

Shriya Mehrotra 5 months ago
What are Optically Pure Compounds and using them explain the role of Amines as “RESOLVING AGENTS” to seperaty the Recemic Forms of Acidic Compounds by formation of DIASTEREOMERIC Salts.

A compound is optically pure if it contains only one enantiomer. You can use polarized light to determine the optical purity. A chiral amines can be used to resolve a racemic mixture of...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
Wat is diiferentiating electrons????

The electron by which the electron configuration of the given element differs from that of its preceding element is called differentiating electron is the last entering electron of its atom...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Accourding to me differentiating electron is usually the one that is easily removed when forming ions.

Ashwin 7 months ago
What are the products formed when 2-methoxy propane reacts with conc HI

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

In the presence of conc.HI I think (CH3)2CH-OH changes to (CH3)2CH-I. Also since a secondary carbon is present SN 1 mechanism may occur then the products are different(CH3OH and (CH3)2CH-I)....

Himaja 3 months ago
View all Questions »