Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off

Differences between attraction and bond.Please give more than one differences.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nitin,

The basic difference between them is a bond is formed because of the "attraction" caused by electromagnetic force between opposing charges, either between electrons and nuclei, or as the result of a dipole attraction.So attraction is the main part for bonding.There can be attraction but still there cannot be any bond.And there can be "weak bonds" such as dipole-dipole interactions, the London dispersion force and hydrogen bonding.Bonding is what keeps the atoms together which is aiede by the attraction.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Give a daily life example for adiabatic system and isolated system.
@ maradana adiabatic system is a system in which no heat will be sent in or out , so, as an real life example u can take the example of thermoflask , of hotpot , in which the stored...
Umakant biswal one month ago
help me with it.please.............................................
Dear esha, Your question in the attachment is not clearly visible. Please repost it or write the question yourself.
Vikas TU one month ago
50 grams of CaCo3 is allowed to react with 73.5 grams of h3po4 calculate amount of Ca3(Po4)2 formed?
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
good evening yasik guptha, in my point of veiw, balanced equation- 3CaCo 3 +2H 2 Po 4 gives Ca 3 (Po 4 ) 2 +3Co 2 +3H 2 O so 210g of CaCo 3 and 196 H 3 Po 4 gives 310g of Ca 3 (Po 4 )...
DEEPTHI JANGA 3 months ago
The boiling point of para isomer is quite higher than that of ortho or meta isomers. This is due to the fact that it has a symmetrical structure and therefore, its molecules can easily pack...
Rohit Kundu one month ago
I want brief knowledge about subshells arriving after f-subshells.
In electronic Configuration for large atomic numbers elements, the first f orbital which gets filled is 4f. After that 5d → 6p → 7s get filled. This U can learn from the memory map which...
Vikas TU 17 days ago
Molecular orbial is same as hybrid orbital? I mean both are same thing na
Can u plz elaborate it for me. Both the cases orbital are combinining so why r the diiffeten what is basic differebce
Mayank kumar one month ago
@ mayank No , they are not at all same , the hybrid orbitals are formed by hybridisation of various atomic orbital which are close in energy . but molecular orbital are formed due to just...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn