Dear Mohit

Following are the most scoring topics:-

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Thermodynamics, waves,modern physics-Easy and scoring

Electrostatics and electromagnetic induction

Physical Chemistry :-Gaseous and liquid states, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, thermodynamics, mole concept

Inorganic Chemistry:- qualitative analysis, Transition elements (3d series)

Organic Chemistry: alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Reactions of benzene

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????
Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...
Himanshu 9 months ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?
Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation … anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...
mansi dabriwal one year ago
Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE
Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
how to face tension in exams
before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question
NAGOORVALI one year ago
before exam keep calm dont open any books if possible dont talk to any one 2 hours before the exam .while studying put an question why to any concept then u will memorize the concept very...
KALYAN 10 months ago
dear jyothi, the main thing u need to remember is that in exam u r getting nervous means that there is a fault in u r preperation for that exam,. & then my suggestion is taht u stay calm...
Dheeru chowdary 9 months ago
i have 143 marks in jee mains and 90% in boards in general category, what could be my possible rank nd which colleges i can get
Neha though you have scored good in both the examinations but i don’t think your AIR will be very much promising. But you can always aim high and apply for the colleges and wait for the...
medha 4 months ago
hi please visit the below mentione link to use rank and college predictor
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma one year ago
How much part of class 11 comes in Aipmt for Biology , Chemistry. And Physics? ​
@ ABHINAB THE WHOLE syllabus of 11 th will come in the aipmt paper , cbse will ensure that from every chapter the ques will be asked , and if u are comparing the aipmt paper from 11 th and...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
60% part is from class 11 syllabus and 40% part comes from class 12 syllabus. best of luck for aipmt preperations regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts