• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what to read for iitjee

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sirisha

In IIT JEE exams emphasis is more on the understanding of concepts rather than rote learning and memorizing of formulae. So read good book and be attentive. Do one or two book only for each subject but revise them regularly. Revision is very important to secure good marks. so don't run after too many books and material. You can use following books for the preparation.

Mathematics:- RD Sharma and Arihant Books, NCERT

Physics H. C. Verma, NCERT. D C PANDEY

• P. Bahadur - Physical Chemistry

• Arihant Publications - Organic Chemistry

• O.P. Agarwal - IIT Chemistry - for Inorganic Chemistry

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

The Maximum area of the triangle formed by the complex coordinates z 1 , z 2 , z 3 which satisfy the relations I z - z 1 I = I z - z 2 I , I z- (z 1 +z 2 ) / 2 I I ??? 2 – z 1 I z
Hi, The first equation says that z lies on perpendicular bisector of line joining z1 and z2. But your second equation is not visible. Please write complete equation with proper sign to get...
Yash Baheti 2 years ago
Dear student, Pls post entire ques Thanks
Nishant Vora 9 months ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that
Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Sir , my son got 783 rank in jee adv, what is best for him IIT
IIT B, IIT D, IIT KGP, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee......followed by other IITs. CS followed by Electronics and Electrical.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Sir, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know your stature there and if not there then try seeking admission in one of these highly reputed and esteemed...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
On what basis is this sequence ? Regional bias or lack of info about IIT M ? -----------------------------------------------
TGS 4 months ago
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...
With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...
medha 4 months ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit after opening this link and filling your details you ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts