I HAVE NOW JUST 2 MONTHS TO REVISE MY COURSE TO PREPARE FOR IIT I M GUD IN CHEM AND MATHSBUT LITTLE WEAK IN PHYSICS SO WHT R D WAYS SO THAT I CAN COVER IT UP AND GET GUD MARKS IN IIT JEE 2011

I HAVE NOW JUST 2 MONTHS TO REVISE MY COURSE TO PREPARE FOR IIT

I M GUD IN CHEM AND MATHSBUT LITTLE WEAK IN PHYSICS

SO WHT R D WAYS SO THAT I CAN COVER IT UP AND GET GUD MARKS IN IIT JEE 2011 

Grade:12

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Pranjal,

Start revising the topics in which you are strong and confident.Complete these topics first in all the three subjects.Then give 4 hrs for physics ,3 hrs for chem, 3 for maths.In physics start solving prolems from the scroing topics, solve previous yuear IIT JEE papers from these topics, then solve problems in the topics that are easy for you, then go to bigger and tuffer chapeters.Never skip the tuff chapters , atleast know the basics of those chapters.For chemistry and maths, in the same way start with strong topics, then go top tuff chapters, in the end solve the problems of scoring chapters.

?

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free