What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I hav scored 182 in jee mains and 92% expected in cbse boards. I'm general category. Will I get mechanical in nit?? I'm from Tamil Nadu.

I think U will get a decent branch there , also u can get NIT calicut at present the no. 1 NIT of India

Mostafijur Rahaman 4 months ago

Will I get nit trichy?

kunal 5 months ago

Yes why not.

Mostafijur Rahaman 5 months ago
sir my jee main score is132 and my intermediate percentage is 96 (460/470 in +1 and 500/530 in +2) i am obc(ncl) category student and i got Civil in NIT agartala in spot round but i’m...

If you want to go for MS in aborad and also with a option of job, then you should go for a drop.Your board percentage are fione don’t worry about the change that is not going to happen...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir I`m Sajith AR I got 200 as my JEE Mains 2014 Score and 91% in CBSE Board Exam. Can I get a seat in NIT Calicut or any other

if you are having home state then you can get nit calicut in 2 counselling.you can try for other NIT.its only a prediction.lets hope best. thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Thank you sir for responding... I`m from Kerala (NIT Calicut,Kerala) and I`m OBC-NCL Category... Can I get EEE or Computer Science in NIT Calicut or other... What are my chances in getting...

sajith A R 6 months ago

also what would be my expected rank....?

sajith A R 6 months ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3) IIT...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
SIR WHEN aiims papers donot come out , how to believe the authenticity of these papers wether original or fake.Students also donot remember so many questions.

Hi It is difficult to comment on this issue. However, my best guess is these questions might be prepared by asking lots of students or may be some AIIMS staff. It is difficult to ascertain...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow

Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...

saurabh yadav 5 years ago

sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000

saurabh yadav 5 years ago
View all Questions »