Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, i used your rank predictor it showing a rank of 45k (in JEE MAINS 2015) while some other rank predictor shows a rank of around 75k-90k.I am really confused Please help me out (Iam obc...

your rank inCommon Merit List(CML) will be above 3,00,000 .
  img
Abhinav 3 months ago

what is your score?
  img
Abhinav 3 months ago

I scored 60 in jee mains 2015 and 88% in karnataka board.

Radhika Manjunath 3 months ago
My rank is AIR 148983 in OBCand 78% in boards,can i get admission in any nit?please provide atleast brief details of nit that i can get??

ya , ther are chance to get something in NITs for u, what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

maharashtra

omkar one month ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar one month ago
My jee mains rank is 6150. Its very sure that i’ll get computers in Punjab Engineering College(PEC). Also my JEE advance rank is 5254. I am getting mining engineering in IIT kharagpur. What ...

IIT Kgp. Older IITs are far better then any other institutes in India. Thanks.
  img

Both are good at their places, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast such titanic institutions, its purely up to you whether you wish to join PEC or KGP, on the other hand you may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT Kharagpur is a good option but if you are getting a better branch at any other zonal IIT then you should take that if not then you should study in your homestate at PEC, Kalpana chawla...

Akshit Matthew one month ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details