What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir in what range of marks should i aim for 1000-3000 rank in jee advanced 2015. Plz. Give detailed analysis

Hello student, We cant expect range of marks for the next year of examination as the pattern IITjee would follow and marks allotment are not exactly the same evry year. once the exam is over...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

Sir any predictions based on your experience or this years result......thank you

Garv Sharma 2 months ago
Dear sir, my son (GEN catagory) has scored 219 marks in JEE Mains and got 96% marks in AP Board exam. What would be his AIR? He is looking to opt CSE or EE from NIT-Warangal. Can he expect?...

Your son will be able to get best NITs, so he should opt for computer or electrical at older NITs, rather than getting into a newer NIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

i think he has a great chance of getting mech or insturmentation in bits pilani..so bits pilani is the best option even if he gets chemical over there.

abhijeet 2 months ago

Thanks you so much Mr. Sher for the info. We appreciate a lot. We need your valuable advise on below as well: My son scored 329 marks in BITSAT and may not get admission in Bits-Pilani (may...

Syed Ahmed 3 months ago
i am getting 50% marks in fiitjee aits consistently:predicted iit rank?

If you are getting so marks then it need a sort of improvement.you AIR in jee advanced will be around 2500-300.continue ALL THE BEST

Madhukar Thalore 8 months ago

dear your rank in test series give u idea about final day & show that how u capabel but it not decide ur rank for final exam

chirag saliya 8 months ago

Shrey 8 months ago
which is better IT at NSIT ….ECE or IT at DTU?

I think , DTU IT / ECE is obviously better as DTU is a deemed university , surely better than NSIT...That’s what I think....By the way what is your JEE (Main) score & Board % ?

Rajat Soni one month ago

I think , DTU IT / ECE is obviously better as DTU is a deemed university , surely better than NSIT...That’s what I think....By the way what is your JEE (Main) score & Board % ?

Rajat Soni one month ago
For x > 0 let f (x) =integral (1,x) (ln(t)/1+t)dt,find the functionf(x)+f(1/x) and show that f(e)+f(1/e)=1/2.Hint:write f(x) and f(1/x) then use substitution to make their limits same.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below t, z are both dumy variable which be add together Use Newton – Leibniz theorm, we have
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 4 years ago
View all Questions »