What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello everyone,myself shubham nagaria. and i am going to present to u one of the most difficult dilemma u must have solved till now.i cleared iit jee with AIR of 2419(a lot less than...

Hi, Rmemmber that BITS Pilani is also a very good college if compared with IITs. But on other hand, BHU has the IIT Tag. So if you are getting CS in BITS, than its a good choice. Remember,...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
my AIR IS 253683…. state rank is 8098 ...my state rank under OBC-NCL category is 3690 ...will i gaetNIT Trichy ??...if not wat NIT will i get for eee or ece??

Sorry You will not get any NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 5 months ago
Sir , i got 215 in IIT mains exam and scored 95% in 12 th cbse .in IIT advance i just have 127 marks.what can approximately be my rank?? (i am of general category)

Your expected rank is 7500-8000 in JEE Main. You may get a decent NIT with this rank. However, as your JEE Advance marks are so less, you will just be able to clear the cutoff i think....
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago

Hi Shikha, Seeing your marks you can expect mains rank between 1000-2000. With advanced marks your rank will be beyond 15,000. You can still join best NITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar,...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

Is it Bihar Intermediate Education? Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty

Arun Kumar 6 months ago
the most important reactions n mechanisms in aldehydes n ketones for jee!!??

etard reaction, friedel crafts acylation, wolff kishner reduction, fehlings test tollens test, aldol, cross aldol codensation, schmidts...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
Sir I have got 108 marks in Jee mains and 95% in boards . Will I qualify to write advance and will I get into nit`s as I lie in general category

yes you have good chance

ravi 8 months ago

yes u hv gd chance

ravi 8 months ago

yes

ravi 8 months ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
View all Questions »