• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is ncert books enough for scoring 200+ in JEE Manis?? And AIEEE books like TMH?? Will it give me a chance to score ????

yes, ncert books are enough for scoring more than 200+ in jee mains. other books will give an edge over other students. thanks

vb 5 months ago
I AM EXPECTING 178 MARKS AND ABOUT 93% IN CBSE BOARD. WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK, SIR?

hii You will be in the band of 5000-8000 AIR . Best of luck for your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

your rank may be in between 4500 to 8500 AIR.you will definitely achieve good rank .thank you.......,

NARAYANA one month ago
I got 170 marks in b arch without drawing. I belong to obc category Nd girls category. Can I get seat in any nit

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

please check opening and closing ranks of nit.then you will get clear idea about this rankings.thank you.

NARAYANA one month ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Please suggest an efficient study planner for preparation of Olympiads alonwith JEE. I am currently in class XI and am aspiring for JEE 2017. So, what other inputs/books are needed for...

Dear student, Study planner is available on askIITians website. Please refer from their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off