What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much marks do i need out of 360 in jee advance to secure a rank below 500

in general u need min. 60% , or 240 marks check 2013 advanced report for exact information

Joy 3 months ago

Above 300 u can get AIR 1 for 500 marks must be about 250-255....

Himanshu Shrotriy 4 months ago

Seriously?! I know a guy who got 281 and his rank was 55

siddharth singhal 6 months ago
i am getting 50% marks in fiitjee aits consistently:predicted iit rank?

If you are getting so marks then it need a sort of improvement.you AIR in jee advanced will be around 2500-300.continue ALL THE BEST

Madhukar Thalore 8 months ago

dear your rank in test series give u idea about final day & show that how u capabel but it not decide ur rank for final exam

chirag saliya 8 months ago

Shrey 8 months ago
Hi my son has got state rank 8041 and general category rank 42950. will he be able to get a seat in other than home state nits?

Hi, There are very less chances of you getting a NIT seat. For a better estimation refer last years opening and cloasding rank ! You can also visit askIITaisn college and branch predictor...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Sir, Now i have completed my first year in gec thrissur for ECE. this year i got admission in bits hydrebad for EEE. Is it worth joining bits, if I want to do Ms abroad/mtech after Btech?...

BITS Hyderabad EEE is pretty good branch and it would definately help your profile if you are considering for MS abroad. For the target of MS in North America the switch would definately...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
I got chance in jadavpur university (EIE), EEE in bit patna,chemical engineering in nit durgapur(in spot round), ceramic engineering in nit rourkella(in spot round) please suggest me which...

You sholud take in different factors and note them down. Rank then all the choices depending upon requirement. You can consider academic interest, placements ,Higher education scenario ,...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »