There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be top nits
Hi, Yes IIIT Jabalpur is a good college. Prefer top NITs. Even some IIITs are better then lower rank NITs. So therefore I will suggest you to look the ranking of NITs and IIITs before...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Yes, You can even wait for further rounds, hopefully you will get the more better option, Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
sir i got nit raipur in seat allotment process ece branch .. is this nit good please give reply soon
pulloori harinika 4 months ago
my score in jee mains is 110 and in board is 90.8%(CBSE) please predict my AIR...and also suggest some colleges GENERAL,PUNJAB
use askiitians jee main rank predictor
vb 4 months ago
check your in rank predictor
vb 4 months ago
what? :/
vipan verma 5 months ago
how should i study to get 10 cgpa in first year at iit kanpur
Share QuestionTwitterFacebookGoogle+Related TopicsEducation Higher EducationHow do I get a 10 CGPA in Btech 1st year?2 Answers [Mayank Sinha] Mayank Sinha, Jack of many things 1 upvote by...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Its a smart study and jst get the grip on all first yr topics and you should work out as you did the same for JEE and also depends on how you should deal with professors too (not always) so...
Avinash 5 months ago
Be regular, attentive and solve all the problems given in the class on time. Have a regular rutine for the study.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
how much min marks are required to get a seat in jamia hamdard mbbs admission
Candidates will be shortlisted for Jamia Hamdard 2015 counselling on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score. Admission to the Hamdard Institute for Medical Science and Research (HIMSR) MBBS course...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details