There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my AIR is wht shud i opt new iits or old iits
You can see the opening and closing rank for iits in previous year and according judge the importance of the same. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Try for the core branches in older IITs then go for CS/Mech in newer IITs.
Look for core branches and rest depends on your interest.
I have taken 6 subjects in CBSE; and scored 81 in English and 98 in Sanskrit, Computer Science and Physics; 99 in Mathematics; 100 in Chemistry; I have scored 195 in JEE Mains. What are the ...
of course u will get a good nit with ur desired stream , as in boards as well as main ur score is good last year one of my frnds score 97 in cbse and 197 in main he got cse in nit jaipur as ...
ng29 4 months ago
as your information you can get admission to mnit jaipur,nit allahabad or 6 th ,7th ranked nit. bcz of your mains score nit trichy is doubtfull! but hope you will get. best of luck
Bharat Singh 4 months ago
it is preffered to use askiitians jee mains rank predictor
vb 3 months ago
i got 75 marks in jee mains and got 88.1% in ap board exams and i belongs to sc category.........then which rank i can have?
You can visit the official website of any of the renowned universities and get to know your rank plus you can find another related information pertaining to admission, eligibility criteria...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
use the rank predictor tool to know it, but u can get a seat in NIT
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
predict your rank by using jee main rank predictor
vb 3 months ago
I got an obc rank of 1653 for jee main .For the first,second and third allotments,I was allocated in nit calicut(HS) for mechanical.Will i get mechanical engineering at nit surathkal?
May be possible,....but to my mind if once a seat has been allotted then there is a remote chance to re-get aomewhere else,....still you should not give up, rather try at some othar reputed ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details