FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir, I am a bit confused with something. I hope you will help me out. I know that it’s important to be in top 20 percentile to appear for IIT Adv. But is it also important to get...

No, it is not necessary to be in top 20 percentile for NITs. If you score very good marks, you will definitely get NIT of your choice. But, for admission in IITs, you must be in top 20...

Vidushi 9 months ago

Thank you

Siddharth Singh 9 months ago
i got 168006 rank in jee2014 result. did it have any value? as i got 5000 rank in IPU CET so many people r saying to go there but i want a college of jee . should i go to IP or try once more...

Sorry You will not get any NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation in CSAB. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
I have scored 138 marks in jee mains paper 2 and 72.2% in cbse where can I get admission in architecture?

Hi, There are a chances that you may get admission in B. Arch provided you cleared the drawing aptitude test. See the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea.
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
Which college is good for chemical engineering …..is BITS a good option??

img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

BITS is always a good option for any field of engineering

sarthak sharma 6 months ago
Why opposite charges attract each other

I am not totally sure, but I think that it's a give and take situation where the interaction (being in each other's proximity) forces one pole to 'give up' a number of electrons to get into...

Monarch one month ago

Fundamental property is not required complete explanation is required

Monarch one month ago

IF is the Fundamental Property of nature, it is fact.

shubham sharda one month ago
can i change my group when i join biotech in bit ranchi if so pls let me know

Generally, You can change your branch after the first year that is 2 semesters. but for changing the branch every college has different rules. Please check that. Also all students can not...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago

dear student, Do you mean that you can change your branch?
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago

thank you

jiteshwar 4 days ago
View all Questions »