What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if a student got 100 marks in jee main 2014 and 80% in boards. belong to sc cat.pleasetell his air and which colledge he can get

Hi, Visit askiitians JEE Mains rank predictor available in our website to have a better idea. Also you can visit the college and branch predictor to know which college and branch you can...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 days ago
Sir in what range of marks should i aim for 1000-3000 rank in jee advanced 2015. Plz. Give detailed analysis

Hello student, We cant expect range of marks for the next year of examination as the pattern IITjee would follow and marks allotment are not exactly the same evry year. once the exam is over...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

Sir any predictions based on your experience or this years result......thank you

Garv Sharma one month ago
what rank can i expect with 209 jee main marks & 91.6% cbse board marks in general category

Hey, Your overall rank may be around 20k. You may get decent NIT with this rank hopefully. THanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 2 months ago

Your rank will be around 13,000 to 16,000 Thanks and regards Sher Mohammad faculty askiitians
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

abcxyz 2 months ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
As posted in my ques : Jee mains: 124 CBSE :94.6% and Gen. Category. My Homestate is Punjab. Tell me good college options over here. Please help :’( :’(

The best college within the state remains the NIT at Jalandhar. Other good colleges would be PEC, Chandigarh Engieering College, Chitkara. You can also condider Thapar. Thanks & Regards,...
  img
Dinesh one month ago

Hello Student, Expected rank – 10000-20000. You can get probably NIT jalandhar CS. cut off was 12000. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
Sir,which is best among the following NIT WARANGAL,NIT THIRUCHIRAPALLI,NIT SURATHKAL

NIT THIRUCHIRAPALLI is no.1 and most preferred

Harikrishnan M B 23 days ago
View all Questions »