What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir what was the cut off rank(last admission rank) in MNIT jaipur for electrical engeneering under state qouta..GEN category?

6573 was the closing rank of Electical Engineering branch for GEN category in MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee,...

It is very good, if you went through the syllabus first time, through these specifies books or notes. I would like to suggest you to join the test series of any good institution, that will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago
sir, I have got 120 in jee mains with 90.8% in CBSE. I am getting 132 in jee advanced. I am from OBC category. Kindly tell me which NIT or IIT i can get. Thank you.

1.You can get decent NITs , like hamirpur. 2. You may not be able to get good branch in older IITs, but you may get branch of your choice in newer NITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Check RANK COLLEGE PREDICTOR

Ishan 5 months ago

Thank u so very much. now i can take a breath of relief.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA 5 months ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.

Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »