• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello sir, jee mains spotround counslling dates tell me now

Please be updated with the jee mains official website for the schedule. It will be uploaded there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
i failed in 2014 12 th examination ;but passed with 90 % in class 12 th in 2015 . I gave my first attempt to jee (mains+advanced) in 2015. Am i eligible to give jee advanced 2016 ??

Dear Student, You are not eligible for advanced but you can give JEE mains. Refer the following link for the detialed eligibility criteria for JEE advanced....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?

Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT

Jani Satwik one month ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
wher i can download cpmt last year paper IT’S AN URGENT?

Please search google by writing “CPMT previous year papers”. And then go to the url of upcpmt2015.... You will get the papers there.
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
tiemenn’s synthesis

The Reimer–Tiemann reaction is a chemical reaction used for the ortho-formylation of phenols; with the simplest example being the conversion of phenol to salicylaldehyde. The reaction...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off