What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need suggestions for the physics subject in jee entrance please contact me as soon as possible

You can take our trial class , you can also ask you doubts on forum , write you queries we will surely help you, give your contact details for further contact..........
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
Hi, I have heard that competition in MP board is very less. So if a person scoring 84% in MP board is in advantage because due to his more percentile at at this score rather then scoring 84%...

Performance in Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination One of the criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Hi, Looking at your case IIT Patna is an obvious choice. Also remember that IIT Patna has an exceptional placement record for CSE, so if change the branch after first year or internal slide...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
Sir can you provide me the list of top government engineering colleges in india for civil engineering(Nit’s IIIt’s Government colleges combined list)?

TOP 10 COLLEGES IN INDIA FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING: IIT KANPUR: IIT, Kanpur carries out cutting edge research work & development in engineering and technology. It makes students competent...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »