FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to crack iitjee advanced

For you to crack JEE Advanced you need to be very good in your concepts.For this you need to give proper amount of time to all the subjects concerned , i.e., Physics , chemistry & Maths....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
160 in mains and 91% in cbse can i get iist or nit trichy cse i belong to sc category?

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
Sir, I have secured 2251 rank in JEE Advanced, under SC Merit list. What are the chances of getting an IIT in the second list? And is it possible to get a seat in IIT Delhi? And if not IIT...

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com You can also see the last years opening and cloasing rank. For admission in NIT Delhi, you need rank in...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
I have got MPAE ( B.tech) in NSIT and Engineering Physics(B.tech) in DTU , which branch shall I take in case of better campus placements ?

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai Indian...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
Is VJTI in mumbai better than the NIT’s or BITS Pilani or IIIT’s or some of the newly established IIT’s?

Hi student, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute is a good engineering college But it would be unfair to compare it with NIT’s or NEW IIT’s or IIIT’s When you go to a...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »