• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

What is the minimum marks to get selection in IIT JEE

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divyanshu,

The cut-off for IIT JEE tgis time was 229.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I have got 112 in JEE Mains and 93.8% in boards. Which good colleges cai I get? Will I get any NIT? I am GEneral category

Dear Students, there are some chances for you to get at an NIT, but if you visit the official website of any nearby NIT or to visit the particular NIT that you wish to get and there you...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi bishwajeet you should use askiitians branch and college predictor to get answer to your query. please visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html...

SAHIL one month ago
I HAVE GOT 92 MARKS IN JEE-16 BELONG TO OBC-NCL ALSO 85% IN CBSE BOARD.WHAT RANK CAN I EXPECT? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET INTO NIT? IN CASE YES WHICH NIT’S AND WHAT BRANCHES?

yes kavin you expert below 100 rank it is possible to get nit...

mallikarjuna 3 months ago

Sir, i couldn’t understand what you have said.How can i get below 100 rank for 92 marks? Could you explain some more regarding this?

Kavin 3 months ago

PLEASE CHECK CUT OFF MARKS AND OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS THEN YOU WILL GET CLEAR IDEA ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
im not selected in 1 st and 2 nd round in iit advance 2015. my adv category rank is 554. what is the chance in 3 rd round? plzzz help me sir.

please mention your category and CRL rank give detail information about your rank and locked choice.

vb one year ago

plzzzzzzzzz...... sir

sumit lkumar lakra one year ago
I am in 10 the standard right now in ICSE syllabus and I want to prepare for JEE exams so how should I prepare and how should I study

Hii I am giving you the list of Books which you can follow in order to do the prepration .Follow these and contact Askiitians in case of any doubt on 0120-4616500. Reference Books for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii the basic stuff is the books that you follow in order to do the prepration.Here is the list of books that you can follow Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?

Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
The quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the formation of that compound from the elements". This statement is ...

The answer is Lavoisier and Laplace law : states that “T he quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the...

divya 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off