i`m presently in 11th standard n due 2 some tragedy i cudn`t pay well attention 2 my studies,till now.n thus i haven`t covered any gud amt. of course. so, my query is dat:can i now secure a position a position among top 100-200 ranks in jee,provided i`ve good grasping power n i can study upto 8-9 hrs a day(self-study).if so, den pls suggest me a course completion schedule so dat i can cover up the whole story.i`ll be v.v. grateful to u .n i really need ur help..............

i`m presently in 11th standard n due 2 some tragedy i cudn`t pay well attention 2 my studies,till now.n thus i haven`t covered any gud amt. of course. so, my query is dat:can i now secure a position a position among top 100-200 ranks in jee,provided i`ve good grasping power n i can study upto 8-9 hrs a day(self-study).if so, den pls suggest me a course completion schedule so dat i can cover up the whole story.i`ll be v.v. grateful to u .n i really need ur help..............

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear shivani,

If your preparing on your own i suggest you atleast follow a test series.Just give the test on every week(or on alternate weeks).Make your schedule according to it.You got very less time and scheduling for this time doesnt make much difference.Now you start of with scoring topics in each subject and then do previous year IIT papers.If you have time after doing all this, use that time for revision.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free