• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vamshi,

Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than relying on the lecturers on the understanding part you also try from your side to know some basics so that u can copeup with what is taught in the class. Be patient and concentrate in the class and try to read conceptual books like Haliday Resnik. Also be in good communication with ur lecturer so that u can ask anyy doubts and discuss ur problem with ur lecturer too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best !!!

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family
Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat
Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...
Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...
Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that
Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
i feel i lack basics in science .i dont have an idea on how to tackle an entrance exam.iam spenting whole year preparing for iit jee.i lack confidence.
Please share your contact details. One of IITians from our team will be in touch with you and guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
@ pratyusha what exactly u want to know , and LET me know the reason for your lack of confidence > ? is their any perticular thing that create lack of confidence . one thing u have to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts