• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

1.  -2CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH         &     2.   -CH=C=CH-

a. 1>2      b.  2>1     c.  1=2      d. none of these

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rahul,

The correct answer to this question would be (b).

As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more delocalised. Greater delocalisation of charges results in greater stability. Therefore (2) will be more stable than (1).

Let me know if you've further doubts regarding this.

All the best  !!!

Askiitians Experts

Himanshu Geed

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.
Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...
rinku kumar 6 years ago
dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...
vasu thakkar 4 years ago
Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.
Vishrant Vasavada 7 years ago
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve...
Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...
Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How much questions per chapter should I solve to get 200+ in JEE Mains.Please suggest
Oh! That mean I should try to get clarity over concepts.You have also mentioned about the Practice.Should I do practice on similar concept questions too? Also one more thing... Should I...
Sagar Gupta 12 days ago
@ sagar there is no limit of solving ques , solve ques as much as u can . so, that u can take even a more grasp on the concepts , and the no. of ques also depend upon your practice and...
Umakant biswal 18 days ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
Which books can you recommend me for isi or cmi exam
Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron THESE ARE SOE GOOD BOOKS YOU CAN CHOOSE WHILE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ shohan the following books are best for isi and cmi exam 1- modern geometry by m . a durrel plane geometry by sl loney elements of coordinate geometry by sl loney higher algebra by s...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts