There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir , I am Jay and study in class 11 and want to crack iit , also sir, I want to crack IIt without and coaching  because of some reason  but I can afford online coaching   at reasonable  rates

I tried to read some IIt topics but I couln't understand that because they needs some basics of 11 class but our school has not opened   so sir, please help me .

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Preparing for JEE needs some guidance as preparing on ur own may lead u to nowhere sometyms. Guidance help u deciding the important topics and the proper approach towards them. If u do not want to take up a regular coaching than we can offer u the online course. for further details please .

U definitely need to be thorough with the basic concepts taught in 11 to prepare for JEE , coz that's the basic step and do ur basic concepts thoroughly coz JEE is basically about concept building.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?
morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh
A Sreekhar 6 years ago
can u tell me how is the for iit aspirants ?
it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
Komal one year ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...
I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...
Vishrant Vasavada 7 years ago
If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 7 years ago
most scoring topics for jee main 2016 both first year and second year
Dear Students, I will suggest you to visit out website and look for the detailed analysis for the previous year papers of jee mains. This will give you the idea about the main topics for the...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
I am currently in 9 th .I want to prepare for upcoming challenges i.e.IIT-JEE.What steo should I take from now onwards???
Dear Siddharth Its good to see that a 9 th grade student gives so much attention to upcoming entrance exams. If you prepare for that type of exams from now onwards i can assure you that...
Kaushàl 4 months ago
Just work out harder each day and make a target that each day you read more.If you have doubt in any topic then ask it immediately here and dont keep it for later.
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts