What r d main portions for jee mains exam...shud i rev ise all of 11 th vportions or d selected portions given in your site..plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What r d main portions for jee mains exam...shud i rev ise all of 11th vportions or d selected portions given in your site..plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI AMREEN
ONLY 4-5 DAYS ARE LEFT. SO AT THIS TIME GO FOR IMPORTANT PORTIONS +  DO 1-2 PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS DAILY. OTHERWISE ALSO IT IS MERELY IMPOSSIBLE TO REVISE FULL SYLLABUS IN THIS   MUCH TIME
SO GO FOR IMPORTANT TOPICS ONLY. YOU CAN REFER TO TOPICS PROVIDED IN THIS LINK

REGARDS SAHIL
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM
HIT THE APPROVE BUTTON IF THE ANSWER HELPED YOU
Amreen
45 Points
7 years ago
I am entered 12th recently..I just wanted to know the portions for jee 2018 which I will be writing next yr..so plz tell the portions
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
OH SORRY I BY MISTAKE SUPPOSED THAT YOU ARE A JEE 17 ASPIRANT. SORRY FOR THAT ..
IF YOU ARE APPEARING FOR JEE 18 I REFER YOU TO REVISE CLASS 11 SIDE BY SIDE WITH CLASS 12. FOR  EXAMPLE SOME TOPICS ARE RELATED TO CLASS 11. SO FIRST REVISE THEM AND THEN DO TOPICS OF CLASS 12. IT WILL HELP IN BETTER UNDERSTANDING AS WELL AS IN GOOD REVISION. I HAVE PROVIDED A SERIES IN WHICH YOU CAN DO CLASS 12 SYLLABUS AT THIS LINK. GO FOR IT

THANKS
YOU CAN HIT APPROVE BUTTON IF ANSWER HELPED YOU AND SORRY AGAIN FOR THAT MISTAKE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free