Hello Sir, I m Sahil and I want to know how can I prepare chemistry for jee within 1 year?please give this answer to me in detail, I m in a bit of worry about my ongoing prep for jee. plz, sir help me ! THANK YOU !

Hello Sir, I m Sahil and I want to know how can I prepare chemistry for jee within 1 year?please give this answer to me in detail, I m in a bit of worry about my ongoing prep for jee. plz, sir help me ! THANK YOU ! 

Grade:11

2 Answers

Umakant Biswal
753 Points
7 years ago
dear sahil 
follow the same approach in chemistry 
1- frst of all do 11th organic and inorganic part , without that you cannot start 12th 
2- become well versed in numerical application in physical chemistry 
3- for inorganic and organic ncert are sufficient for jee . 
4- practice ques based on nomenclature and reaction mechanism . try to gain max. in inorganic and organic as they are scoring part . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
cheers 
kindly approve 
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
GO FOR FOLLOWING SEQUENCE FOR CHEMISTRY:
  1. CHAPTER 1 OF CLASS 12 NCERT
  2. THEN CHAPTER EQUILLIBRIUM AND REDOX REACTIONS OF CLASS 11
  3. THEN CHAPTER 2, 3,4 AND 5
  4. THEN GO FOR S AND P BLOCK ELEMENTS OF CLASS 11 ALONG WITH CHAPTER 3 OF CLASS 11
  5. THEN DO CHAPTER 7 AND 8 OF CLASS 12 . THEY ARE ALSO RELATED TO PERIODIC TABLE
  6.  THEN DO CHAPTER  AND 9 OF CLASS 12
  7. THEN DO REVISE FULL ORGANIC OF CLASS 11. ESPECIALLY THE TOPICS OF GENERAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
  8. AFTER THAT REVISE CHEMICAL BONDING AND GIVE A SHORT REVISION TO HYDROGEN CHAPTER
  9. THEN START WITH HALOALKANES ND HALOARENES
  10. THEN GO FOR SIMILAR SEQUESNCE OF CHAPTERS FOR ORGANIC AS MENTIONED IN NCERT. IT IS SIMPLE AND SAME SEQUENCE MUST BE FOLLOWED
THANKS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free