DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

There are 2 papers for the exam. What is the difference between both? Will both be objective type?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes both r objective type..

4 years ago

Dear Priyanka

Both are objectives. But marking scheme and difficulty level may be different. It will be clear in the exam hall only not before that.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes 27 days ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar one year ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar one year ago
I would like to get admission for mechanical engineering in IIT B/D/K... how much marks should i score to assure myself a seat in these universities? Also I belong to the OBC category

Hi, No one can tell you marks as such. Try to score more than 55% marks, that will do. The best thing to know this is to know what is the opening and cloasing ranks of last year allotment....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy 5 months ago

In OBC category you should get a rank of below 300 to get Mechanical. About 210+ marks to fetch that rank.

Praneeth 3 months ago
top it college in india

National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal
  img
Avinash one month ago

top 10 IT colleges in india 1 National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal 2 Indian Institute of Information Technology 3 PSG College of Technology 4 Faculty Council of Engineering &...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »