ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

There are 2 papers for the exam. What is the difference between both? Will both be objective type?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

yes both r objective type..

4 years ago

Dear Priyanka

Both are objectives. But marking scheme and difficulty level may be different. It will be clear in the exam hall only not before that.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

Based on AIR in individual cat. Also, the state reservation would be considered.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 hours ago

Does not matter as AIR rank for category goes higher than general.
  img
Abhinav 9 hours ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Is anyone going to answer my questions or not , please make reply very soon

Sir i have posted about 6-7 questions which are unanswered both under categories of askiitians tutors and with colleagues and iitians , you can find them under unanswered questions by Mukteh...

muktesh singh 7 months ago

what is your question?? Please write it.

Yugabrat Gogoi 7 months ago

muktesh singh 7 months ago
Sir I have prepared for AIPMT 2015 Examination from NCERT textbooks only.Is it enough to crack the AIPMT examination?

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav one month ago

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav one month ago
how much would need in vit so that my rank lies between 1 to 1000 plz tell me by analysing the previous records?????

You cannot predict the score because VIT deosnt disclose the score details. They publish a Merit Rank list, Around till 30000 they call for counselling considering tthe possible absetees.

Nihad CU one month ago

90 – 100 Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Trez Stunt one month ago

above 100 approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »