Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Hello, i am greatly interested in these three fields A) Computer Science Engineering B) Electronics & Comm. Engineering C) Nanotechnology I know that we can only do an MTech in nanotechnology,no B.tech.....but what should i do in my B.tech ???CSE or ECE ,,i can not even leave behind one of them , so to get complete knowledge it become necessary to do M.tech in CSE and ECE for i csnt leave behind half the knowledge, and i heard that the dual degree program is only for CSE and not ECE and i can not do them both separately, all i want to say is that i should get 3 M.TECHS in ECE AND CSE AND Nanotech.....i can not go to america,and if i start doing all these,first I would not get to do another Btech after one M.tech and moreover it would take about 15 years....so what should i do? 

Additional Details : I know many great computer & electronics did not have a degree(Steve Jobs) but see i can follow my passion and study all those myself but you see i want a "systematic study"........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

First of all you decide the field you are interested in. Search for your interest abd then only you can make a correct decision.

B Tech dual degrees are available in various IIts and they are very succesful..........

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
WHEN DO WE GET THE RESULTS OF JEE PAPER 2 AND THE NO OF CANDIDATES THEY TAKE AND CUT OFFS?

Hii It is going to come soon but will come before JEE Advance only on 27 april .So you have to wait till then
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago

Dear student results will be announced on 27 th april 2016
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING ...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 6 years ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.

It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...

The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off