DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Hello, i am greatly interested in these three fields A) Computer Science Engineering B) Electronics & Comm. Engineering C) Nanotechnology I know that we can only do an MTech in nanotechnology,no B.tech.....but what should i do in my B.tech ???CSE or ECE ,,i can not even leave behind one of them , so to get complete knowledge it become necessary to do M.tech in CSE and ECE for i csnt leave behind half the knowledge, and i heard that the dual degree program is only for CSE and not ECE and i can not do them both separately, all i want to say is that i should get 3 M.TECHS in ECE AND CSE AND Nanotech.....i can not go to america,and if i start doing all these,first I would not get to do another Btech after one M.tech and moreover it would take about 15 years....so what should i do? 

Additional Details : I know many great computer & electronics did not have a degree(Steve Jobs) but see i can follow my passion and study all those myself but you see i want a "systematic study"........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

First of all you decide the field you are interested in. Search for your interest abd then only you can make a correct decision.

B Tech dual degrees are available in various IIts and they are very succesful..........

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 2 months ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 2 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one month ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one month ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep one month ago
which country will host the 2014 football world cup ?

Brazil , the only bidding country, was named as the host nation of the 2014 World Cup finals by FIFA, world soccer's governing body. They will become the fifth country to host two World...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir i want get mbbs aiims 2014 question paper with answere

You pls check it on askiitians web link, if not then it is given in Arihant Publication AIIMS entrance papers books or mtg ‘s AIIMS Explorer..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to buy latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications for getting 2014 AIIMS...

Adarsh 2 months ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to by latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications.

Adarsh 2 months ago
Sir i hav got cse in srm sonepat n ece in niec in frst counselling and acc to analyser i m gtting ece in bpit so where shld i go

Make up your mind whether you wish to pursue CSE/ECE and then visit all the above mentioned institutions which have been offered to you otherwise i may suggest some names where you can try...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details