ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hello, i am greatly interested in these three fields A) Computer Science Engineering B) Electronics & Comm. Engineering C) Nanotechnology I know that we can only do an MTech in nanotechnology,no B.tech.....but what should i do in my B.tech ???CSE or ECE ,,i can not even leave behind one of them , so to get complete knowledge it become necessary to do M.tech in CSE and ECE for i csnt leave behind half the knowledge, and i heard that the dual degree program is only for CSE and not ECE and i can not do them both separately, all i want to say is that i should get 3 M.TECHS in ECE AND CSE AND Nanotech.....i can not go to america,and if i start doing all these,first I would not get to do another Btech after one M.tech and moreover it would take about 15 years....so what should i do? 

Additional Details : I know many great computer & electronics did not have a degree(Steve Jobs) but see i can follow my passion and study all those myself but you see i want a "systematic study"........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

First of all you decide the field you are interested in. Search for your interest abd then only you can make a correct decision.

B Tech dual degrees are available in various IIts and they are very succesful..........

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 hours ago

My jee advanced rank is 2422(OBC), Saurabh Sir.

-2 hours ago
sir/mam for CRL rank 16600 in paper 2 gen catagory can i get NIT tiruchirapalli for b arch?..im confused by the earlier replies given..please

In My opinion you should visit the official websites of NIT Tiruchirapalli and JEE main to get the current status to find out your standing there, along with that do keep an eye on the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 22 hours ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 6 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 6 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »