DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hello, i am greatly interested in these three fields A) Computer Science Engineering B) Electronics & Comm. Engineering C) Nanotechnology I know that we can only do an MTech in nanotechnology,no B.tech.....but what should i do in my B.tech ???CSE or ECE ,,i can not even leave behind one of them , so to get complete knowledge it become necessary to do M.tech in CSE and ECE for i csnt leave behind half the knowledge, and i heard that the dual degree program is only for CSE and not ECE and i can not do them both separately, all i want to say is that i should get 3 M.TECHS in ECE AND CSE AND Nanotech.....i can not go to america,and if i start doing all these,first I would not get to do another Btech after one M.tech and moreover it would take about 15 years....so what should i do? 

Additional Details : I know many great computer & electronics did not have a degree(Steve Jobs) but see i can follow my passion and study all those myself but you see i want a "systematic study"........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

First of all you decide the field you are interested in. Search for your interest abd then only you can make a correct decision.

B Tech dual degrees are available in various IIts and they are very succesful..........

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 16 days ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 17 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra one month ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi one year ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA one year ago
My CRL is 4301 in JEE Mains. What good colleges can i get..? Which should be preffered for CSE..?

Good Rank!!. Prefer CSE in top colleges.I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank of previous year institute wise. All the...
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Did you check the current updates of counselling rounds? If not , go for it and try to find out your stature there, otherwise with this score you will be warmly welcomed by the leading...

Soneel Verma one month ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
View all Questions »