Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

hi,

after my 10 class exams when i appeared for 12 i couldn't clear da paper in both da attempts ..

i know dis sounds like i m a dumb person bt i m nt ...!

da probem was dat i had kidney stones nd my health was seriously low nd den i became cancer patient ...

after having diagnosed side by side i completed my diploma wid gud marks ...

da issue is dat i gave my iit paper twice ...

so can i give it again as i have 3 year gap in between or i have to give aieee only .

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sunpreet,

Sorry to say but I dont think you can reappear since your age limit must be exceeding now ,

Still you must discuss your problem with IIT JEE officials , may be there is  a way.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Dear Sunpret,

As I told you earlier also you can attempt in AIEEE exam thrice and in IIT JEE exam only twice.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
Sir, I qualified to give JEE Advanced. I may not get a good rank for JEE Mains since my boards exam were average. If I didn`t cleared my cut off for Advance, will I get a good NIT, according...

Dear Friend I guess you know well that to get an admission at an NIT one must qualify Jee Mains with good score and the next step is to qualify Jee advanced with again good score to get a...

2016 years ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Person with 172 in Jee main and 96. 5 in boards is liable for which NIT?

Dear student Every year cut offs change but with these marks you will be liable forNational Institute of Technology, Agartala,Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Bhavya one month ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Sir am belongs to telangana state and am studying in andhra pradesh state in a course of pre university course now am in 2 nd year of this p.u.course then, for which state i will be a local ...

Hello Prapul Your origianl nativity is TS but you are studing in AP. you will get local category under AP only

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago

hello, you belongs to the ap state….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….............................

raj kumar one month ago

u comes under AP because your puc acedemic records are in andhra ...so you should attempt JEEMAINS as andhra student....

kalyan 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off