DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi,

after my 10 class exams when i appeared for 12 i couldn't clear da paper in both da attempts ..

i know dis sounds like i m a dumb person bt i m nt ...!

da probem was dat i had kidney stones nd my health was seriously low nd den i became cancer patient ...

after having diagnosed side by side i completed my diploma wid gud marks ...

da issue is dat i gave my iit paper twice ...

so can i give it again as i have 3 year gap in between or i have to give aieee only .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sunpreet,

Sorry to say but I dont think you can reappear since your age limit must be exceeding now ,

Still you must discuss your problem with IIT JEE officials , may be there is  a way.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear Sunpret,

As I told you earlier also you can attempt in AIEEE exam thrice and in IIT JEE exam only twice.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 9 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 6 days ago
What is the equivalent resistance between A and B? please provide solution also.

The answer is (R+r)/2. Refer to wheatstone bridge concept.

Ajmal 6 days ago

heysarthak do u know the concept of delta star method??

Ajay Kotwal 6 days ago

@ajmal...wheat stone is not applicable here......

Ajay Kotwal 6 days ago
parabola part 4 doubts

Why tangent? It would take you more time to solve the eqn. Completion of squares of eqn of circle will give you centre and radius. (-2L,0) and radius(2L) Solve for points of intersection of...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

Try finding the centre and radius of the circle. (Centre is negative and passes through origin). Also, find the point of intersection of circle and parabola, which will give 2 values. One is...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

i am not getting the answer....i have attached my approach sheet also along with the question....please look into that and tell me what is wrong.....and please give me the ANSWER....

vineet chatterjee 7 months ago
Which Engg. College provides B.Tech in Automobile Engg.?

There are many colleges which provide Automobile engg. Also in some clgs you can take Mechanical engineering as a stream and you have Automobile as one of the optiona subjetc in the last...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Many colleges like DTU, BITS, IIT and more which are serving engineering education in India. SKIET is also one of them which is offering quality education in various professional courses...

Leepika Roy 4 months ago

Hi Shreyas, you can also check UTM Shillong’s website. It offers Btech in automotive designing. Apart from this there are other specialization courses also.It is a good college with...

Vinay Sharma one month ago
send me

what should we send u.......??? plz send correctly

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago

what please tell correctly

grenade 15 days ago
View all Questions »