Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

HI sir,

I have just passed my 10th standard from SSC board and now I started preparing for JEE. Will you please recommend some books for me in all the 3 subjects. I searched for it on many sites but the list given there is too big and I get confused about which to buy. It would be great if you share some experience of your JEE preparation with me.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rushabh,

First of all clear your concepts from NCERT books.

The list of books is in the link below,

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

I suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• Resnick and Halliday

• Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
    • Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ± Chawla

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha 6 days ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 2 months ago
1.can give me the last 14 years analysis of aipmt papers...... i am to prepareing for AFMC now it is jointed with aipmt ,SO please give me last 14 years of paper analysis of AIPMT
The general standard of the entrance examination was of 11 th and 12 th class. The questions covered good number of topics and subtopics in each subject.
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.
Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...
Prashant Sahay 6 years ago
Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS
You can get in good NIT but not the top branches i guess.Hope for the best but you didn’t mention about JEE advance marks.
Avinash 3 months ago
To get into NIt one has to appear in JEE Advance and that too with flying colors, yes your categorymay help you get a seat in IIt but its again a matter of cutof list as well as the matter...
chances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope and fight till spot round as cut off for ur category is less stream does not matters , college name matters , if u get good college but not ...
ng29 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details