HI sir,

I have just passed my 10th standard from SSC board and now I started preparing for JEE. Will you please recommend some books for me in all the 3 subjects. I searched for it on many sites but the list given there is too big and I get confused about which to buy. It would be great if you share some experience of your JEE preparation with me.

Thanks

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rushabh,

First of all clear your concepts from NCERT books.

The list of books is in the link below,

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

I suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

Physics

• MECHANICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

• Resnick and Halliday

• Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
    • Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• OPTICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• MODERN PHYSICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• HEAT AND WAVES

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

Chemistry

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ± Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

Maths

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the most important reactions n mechanisms in aldehydes n ketones for jee!!??

etard reaction, friedel crafts acylation, wolff kishner reduction, fehlings test tollens test, aldol, cross aldol codensation, schmidts...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
Respected Sir, How do we find the angle between two tangents in a circle?

Hii if u have the slope of the two tangents then you can use the formula [Angle between Two Lines] ”A ” is the required angle between two tangents.
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
roatation part 4 doubts

what is the answer that you are getting, pls upload your solution. unless you upload the solution, we cant suggest where you are going wrong...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Dear student, Can you please tell us how did you attempt to do the question. You are required to find the net force at the centre due to which the body is moving. the other way to find the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

sir,it’s beena long time since i stuied rotation.avtually,i am an enrolled student of askiitians in gold25 batch and i had posted the question long ago(when discussion board facility was not...

vineet chatterjee one month ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.

India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
Iam unaware of the percentile system. My class 12 % is 81.2 from C.B.S.E. is it enough??? Shall i apply for improvement exams?? if yes then how??

According to perccentile cutoff which is introduced recently you are falling marginally short of the required percentage. Top 20 percentile is around 82 % in CBSE boards. If you want to sit...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »