• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

can i get IIT level questions Topic Wise on website askiitians.com

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Sharwan,

Yes you can get a lot of problems for practise on askiitians website.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Dear Shrawan Kher,

Yes !! Absolutely ...you can get the questions of IIT level for free !

Join for more interactive sessions @ askiitians.com

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear student,

Yes you will get a variety of questions...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‰. Well ā€¦..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. ā€¦................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 4 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 9 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 9 months ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
How do they IITs allocate seats. Do they keep searching from the list of choices filled, a choice which has a seat open, and only then move on to the next rank; or do they search for all...

It the second option for the process of allocation
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

You’re welcome
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

youe second option is right, they search for all the students who have given a particular seat given as their first option and then arrange them rankwise

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?

Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT

Jani Satwik one month ago
View all Questions Ā»

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off