FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i get IIT level questions Topic Wise on website askiitians.com

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Sharwan,

Yes you can get a lot of problems for practise on askiitians website.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear Shrawan Kher,

Yes !! Absolutely ...you can get the questions of IIT level for free !

Join for more interactive sessions @ askiitians.com

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear student,

Yes you will get a variety of questions...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 8 days ago
What are preparatory courses?I belong to SC caste.I scored very low in JEE-ADV.Can I undertake a preparatory course?After its completion,should I attempt JEE exam once again?

It is the course given to those SC, ST category students who had qualified jee advanced under preparatory list. It is for 1 yr duration and you’ll be taught by IIT professors in...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Preparatory course is about the prepration programme run at IITs, for SC and ST cat students, There is min cutoff for every cat, in SC and ST, some students couldn’t qualify the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

your performance in next years jee, you will be a student of IIT anyhow,even that is just for name sake cutt off is very low, if you get chance , u better go since u will already book a...

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
Hello Sir, I just want to ask about the accuracy of your rank predictor. Actally, it’s showing my All India Expected rank to be under 7,000, whereas other websites are saying that it’s...

Ok tell me your marks, then i will let you know.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

my marks are 400..my rank?

gvgvg one month ago
What is twin parados given in relativity ?

In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »