Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 8 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 9 months ago
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras

Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Askiitians.com Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
My board % is 71.4 . How many marks I need in jeee mains to get a good NIT?

Try to score more then 220.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Minimum 220 to 250, irf you could not get it through ajee, then I suggest to try seeking admission at some other reputed instituitions where the students are offered quality education and...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit

if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance exams.in addition to these...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 2 years ago

No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
  img
Amit Nardiya 2 years ago

These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
  img
Parvez ali 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off