Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one year ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 5 days ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...

Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
I s NCERT text book to be revised for jee advanced 2015 most scoring topics in physcis, chemistry & maths how to make a revision plan for all the 3 subjects strengthening to week topics in...

If you wanr you can, but you should go for Previous years question asked 2. Important Topics for Physics Paper Most student find Physics tough, therefore we bring to youexpert tips on this...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

FOR INORGANIC REFER NCERT BOOKS FOR MATHS REFER RD SHARMA AND FIITJEE PACKAGE YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE TESTS TO AVOID SILLY MISTAKES AND NEGATIVE MARKING

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?

Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off