ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The formula for this hit is: h(x)= -16x+83x+4 where h is the height of the ball and x is the number of seconds the ball is in the air.?

what to do then??????????

vikas yadav one month ago

nothing!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 3 months ago
I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE...

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir would it be risk to choose chemical in delhi over electrical in roorkee,just because of my inclination towards civil services.would it hamper my future prospects in any way?please guide...

Hi Meesha, No, it would be better to take chemical at IIT Delhi if you are looking for civil services. Coaching institutes for IAS are close to IIT campus & we have lots of workshops at...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

as you want to take upsc, its best that you take civil as it gets lighter in the 3 rd year, so you can concentrate on upsc. career wise electrical has more opportunities, but if you r...

Vineet Vinayak 10 months ago

Hi Meesha you should better take Civil at IIT D as with a core branch you can have a chance for IES also and IIT D have many IES coachings around its campus.

Nitin Kumar 10 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
View all Questions »