Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit
Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...
Kiran Allada one month ago
Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...
Kiran Allada one month ago
Nikhil Upadhyay one month ago
Nikhil Upadhyay one month ago
Sir plz answer ASAP that is branch upgradation is applicable in nit rourkela .plz ask nit rourkela management also .it is very imp for my life
Yes it is possible to upgrade the branch but condition apply... It depends on vacant seat in other branch You must have an excellent score to switch.. Branch HOD NOC..
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Yes, it can be there and you can make this request on your own by visiting the official weblink of the institution and if you could not make it there, then go for some other leading...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How can my marks be improved in Physics and Chemistry. I got 68 out of 180 in Physics and 77out of 180 in chem In Aipmt re test. My aipmt -1 marks in Phy was 55 and Chem was 120 out of 180...
firstly, u revise what your lecturer have explained daily for 10 to 20 minutes and practise the questions related to the specific topic tthen you`ll be better related to the subjects from...
Prashanth Guvvala one month ago
my daughter has got cut off of 155 and board marks in CBSE is 485
You need to be a frequent visitor on BITS Pilani’s official website to check out the recent status and along with that you can also visit the websites of other renowned institutions as well ...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
if she is the board topper of her respective zone then she can get a seat at BITs pilani.
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
use jee mains rank predictor to predict her rank.TH
vb 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details