ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Hello everyone,myself shubham nagaria. and i am going to present to u one of the most difficult dilemma u must have solved till now.i cleared iit jee with AIR of 2419(a lot less than...

Hi, Rmemmber that BITS Pilani is also a very good college if compared with IITs. But on other hand, BHU has the IIT Tag. So if you are getting CS in BITS, than its a good choice. Remember,...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »