Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??
You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...
You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?
hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...
Pratham Ashish 6 years ago
What is the general formula to find the number of tripetides formed from a given number of amino acids . 1) with repetition 2)without repetition
Atripeptideis apeptideconsisting of threeamino acidsjoined bypeptide bonds. The exact nature and function ofproteinsis determined by the amino acids present and the order they occur. Simple...
Raheema Javed 6 months ago
is aipmt cut off 50%?
I think it will be more thank 50% because the paper was easy this time.
Neeti 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details