i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 2 months ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 5 years ago
sir i scored 191 ,marks in jee mains my rank is 420000 will i get any nit

Since you haven’t mentioned your category then it is not possible to answer this question. But if you belong to GEN category then its not possible for you get admission in NITs. If at...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
View all Questions »