i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee one month ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram one month ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
Hello. I am getting Bioengineering and M.Tech in Biomedical Technolody in IIT Varanasi. Should i take it and hope to get a branch change or repeat a year? Also, how is the branch change...

These fields are not very Revenue generating with only B.Tech .you have to go for Higher studies in these branches but if you have a chance then why not give it a try.With same amount of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

As per your category rank you may get the following govt.colleges: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur--Electrical & Electronics Engineering--Round 2 – 227490 National...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

so, you are saying category rank is considered in NITs?? Thankyou. plz reply

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago

Sir,these are home state quota rank!!!!

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT Trichy CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also...

Hi, For a better estimate, use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor available on our website. That will give you a better idea....
  img

Hi, For a better estimate, use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor available on our website. That will give you a better idea....
  img
View all Questions »