Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 days ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago
Sir,which books i should refer for jee mains and advanced 2017?

Please follow below link to get required information. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category

Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
My board % is 71.4 . How many marks I need in jeee mains to get a good NIT?

Try to score more then 220.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Minimum 220 to 250, irf you could not get it through ajee, then I suggest to try seeking admission at some other reputed instituitions where the students are offered quality education and...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off