i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img

img
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney yesterday

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney yesterday

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak yesterday
IIT JEE MIANS AIR RESULT

img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Pls help with the question If t1 and t2 are roots of the equation t^2+bt+1 where b is an arbitrary constant . Then P.T the ine joining the points ( at1^2,2at1)and ( at2^2,2at2)alays passes...

From the quadratic eqn, find the sum and product of the roots t1 and t2. Then, from the points given, find the eqn of line using 2 point form of the eqn of a straight line and substitute t1...
  img
Ravi 3 days ago
how to get more marks during revision

during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...

aananthan 10 months ago

study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...

FITJEE one year ago
Can u provide me a list of NITs offering branch change after first year??URGENT??

This is the list of the NIT’s which were allowing the branch chage after first year but the rules of branch change specifically lies upto the discretion of college specific. So confirm...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »