i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,when do i get the iit refund which i paid during counselling as i have cancelled the seat.sir,plz anyone there to help me........

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 2 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
in the news it was given that a total of only 6400 seats are availabe in all NITs and other centrally funded institutes... is this true?

Yes ,the information is true but there will be alterations in that, You cann’t consider it to be final and foremost.Number of seats nhave increased in some of the IIT’s n...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
View all Questions »