i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 20 days ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 21 days ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 21 days ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 16 days ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 16 days ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than relying...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 4 years ago
my AIR IS 253683…. state rank is 8098 ...my state rank under OBC-NCL category is 3690 ...will i gaetNIT Trichy ??...if not wat NIT will i get for eee or ece??

Sorry You will not get any NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
lovely professional university what is it’s rank in india?

There are various types of ranking for a institue . Although ,it has been ranked**17th Best University(Overall) in India** on the basis of Students on a Single campusin a survey done by ZEE...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »