DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash one month ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash one month ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?

generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...

darshini 13 days ago

Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc

Krishna Koushik 13 days ago

organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....

darshini 13 days ago
HOW SHOULD I CLEAR AIPMT 2016 ?

Join any good coaching Institute and devote your full year into it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

devotin time incoaching is nt the way to crack aipmt inc yr study hrs nd do as much questions as u cn

rihu 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details