i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
Hey I'm in a girl in class 10th now! Studying in Delhi Public School Bhilai.. a prestigious school...and a CBSE board....my dream is to do Mechanical Engg frm IIT Delhi..I wanted to ask that...

Since your question is very long , you should focus for now on you board specially on maths and science subject, for more queries email me at 786shermohammmadgmail.com , will help you surely...
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
hi .this is sachin. i have an eye sight of -12 for both my eyes.do i have any reservation in iit entrance exam? please reply as early as possible?

Blind persons whose visual acuity, as determined by competent authority, is 20/200 or less in the better eye with correcting lenses, or whose widest diameter of visual field subtends angular...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
Hi, I got 1118 rank in IIT main and 95% in CBSE 12 Can you please sugesst good college for me? I have interest in CS and E&C.

Hi Roshan, If you want to take CSE, then your top preferences should be IIIT H, NSIT, DTU, NIT Surthkal, NIT Trichy& for ECE NIT Surthkal, NIT Trichy, NIT Warangle, NIT Calicut, IIIT H,...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Thank you Jitender Sir. If i want to prefer IIT college which branch I can get at this rank. Please suegest!! I am bit confused...

Roshan one month ago
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir, which one i sud prefer, nit surat eee or bits hyderabad ece/cs

sud prefer, nit surat eee bits hyderabad ece, but bits hydrabad cse is a good option , you can go for cs as cs has better placments than ece. best of luck for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
View all Questions »