ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i wanaa to get the information about my marks and rank in iit jee so from which i can get it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Daer Lovlesh,

The marks will be provided by JEE .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Dear student,

Please do not post the same query again n again..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram one month ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh one month ago
if i get 100 marks in jee 2015 nad 85% in cbse boards 2015 then what will be my rank and expected college ???

Hi students, RAnk and college depends on many factors like ur choice of brach and college and also cut of in year 2015 and also many factors like which IIT and cutoff ..So pls be precise...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
sir i scored 191 ,marks in jee mains my rank is 420000 will i get any nit

Since you haven’t mentioned your category then it is not possible to answer this question. But if you belong to GEN category then its not possible for you get admission in NITs. If at...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
I got 15000 air in jee mains. I'm from Tamil Nadu and general category. What courses will I get in nit? Will I get mechanical in nit trichy? State rank - 550

Yes! You will get NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »