Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya 4 days ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 4 days ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 10 months ago
hello ! i have completed my 10 th and i scored 8.4 cgpa . i want to go for MBBS but i can really scared if will be able to crack AIPMT ! please suggest me some useful guidelines !

Dear student Don’t be afraid to crack AIPMT. Do NCERT well...it’s the key book.Give more stress on Biology because in AIPMT there are 90 questions of it ( both botany and...
  img
Bhavya 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off