Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 10 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 10 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 3 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
How to remember structures of compounds easily in chemistry and formula in physics?

You easily learn it by giving it specific name which you remember easily .for example like NaCl so I will give the name is Nacl -Nacal so by this technique you can easily learn it

pIYuSh Chauhan 6 months ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia 9 months ago
which is the best objective book for physics?

i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma

sk tafique 8 months ago

best objective book for physics hc varma

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details