ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago

vikas yadav 16 days ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 6 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 7 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 7 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 7 months ago
For Akshay Meena sir. The given answer is 2-cyanomethylbutane-1,4-dioic acid but shouldn’t the answer be 2-cyanomethylpentane-1,4-dioic acid?

Hi student, _______________________________________________________________________ Please give the complete question for which you are asking the answer....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago

I have attached an image. What is it’s IUPAC name?

Ayesha Khan 4 months ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-1 Q9)

Sum of any two forces can not be less than third force. Hence answer is 4
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago
will thereb be NEGATIVE marking

Where ?
  img
Abhishek Kumar 6 days ago
View all Questions »