DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya 11 days ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash 12 days ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago
3 examples of biological membrane

3 examples of biological membranes: Plasma membrane, tonoplast, nuclear membrane

Adarsh one month ago

Please approve if my answer finds useful

Adarsh one month ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
What is Myxodema ?

Myxedema is a condition marked by thickening and swelling of the skin caused by insufficient production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland. The function of thyroid hormones is to...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

Myxedema (British English: Myxoedema) is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some...
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Myxedema is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some forms of hyperthyroidism....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago
View all Questions »