ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if possible please arrange one on one tution with an expert iitian for IIT JEE Main and Advanced. f At least 6 to 7 hrs in a week. please contact soon

Please send your details to enrolments(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

please get back to us with your details
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 24 days ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS 24 days ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 18 days ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago

then can i get i desent college of this marks or am starting to focussing on ipu and viteee

rahak 18 days ago
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 7 months ago
which the best book for aipmt preparations which has all the subject combined in one book and is the latest addition.it should also have solutions and be combined for pcb.

There is no best book for AIPMT which has all the subject combined in one book. The only way to crack AIPMT is to study thoroughly. It is also important to note that since AIPMT remains one...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Hello student, you can consult these books --> 1. Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal Concept of Competition Physics for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
View all Questions »