Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 7 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 7 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya 6 months ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash 6 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
If i will fail in the exam by 1 or 2 marks , then can i give the exam next year also.

Dear Student, If you are talking about the school exams then yes you can definetely reappear in the same class again and can give the exam next year. But there may be some conditions that...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Most schools and teachers give grace marks to students who fail by 1 or 2 marks. But if it’s the BOARD EXAM you’re talking about then you’d have to answer a supplementary exam as per CBSE....

Neeti 6 months ago
ECE in IGDTUW or Engineering Physics in DTU?

I think engg. in physics in DTU.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago

ECE in IGDTUW would be better

AKSHAY SHARMA 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30