i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 24 days ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 24 days ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 24 days ago
can droppers give SAT exam? will thee be any differenece among freshers and droppers in giving SAT?if a dropper student is selected,will there be anydifference in availabity of courses or...

yes droppers can reappear for the exam, but this action is not fruitful if higher scores are not expected.And mostly there is no any discrimination between freshers and droppers in the...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Dear Friends, I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2014 and I want to the list of most important topics for IIT-JEE.Please give me a few names. Thanks and Regards Madhukar Thalore

While everything is important and question can come from anywhere, these are particularly important. Complete Organic Chemistry Equilibrium, ThermoChemsitry,Electrochemistry and States of...

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago
sir my jee mains 2014 rank is 48811 and belong to general category i am getting pandit deendayal petroleum university and nirma both chemical branches in gujrat but i would like to ask that...

As per your rank you will only get some lower NITs like NIT Sikkim,Patna etc. You may get some NITs like NIT Raipur that too only in Sopt round. But its not safe to wait till that time,so...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »