Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 3 months ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 4 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
sir i am getting 6900 in jee advance 2016. i am biotech at iit guwahati. can i get a decent placement of about 12 lacs (core or non core both) if i work hard .

Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student of Engineering physics at IIT Bombay.First I want to say that IIT is never about placements, IIT is all about...

Nicho priyatham one month ago

yah....you can get.any way do your best otherwise god is there.....................................all the best.....................................................

raj one month ago
Which is worlds first medicine and who discovered it

ALEXANDAR FLEMMING DISOVERED THE FIRST MEDICINE OF WORLD. THE FIRST MEDICINE IS ENZYME IYSOZYME DISCOVERED IN THE YEAR 1923

SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off