DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma one month ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Scoring topic

physics is scoring topic

naresh masaboina 2 years ago

physics

mohit yadav 2 years ago
I have 41 marks in maths and a overall %71.4 in 12 th board will this cause a problem in collages like NIT

Yes you can appear for Jee mains exam. Please refer to our website of detailed information regarding JEE. Thanks.
  img
hello sir, jee mains spot round 3 rd round counslling later and 4 th round counslling later

Your question is not clear to us. please ask again. Thanks.
  img
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details