i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Will IITs and/or ISM carry out spot counselling in 2014.

Spot counselling is for NITs, IIITs 7 other institutes.IITs & ISM don not participate in Spot Counselling. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
i have got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.will i get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of this year?

you got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.you will get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of last year, this year statics can be told after counselling is over.
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Sir, inspite of the fact that my rank was 4441 in architecture I have not been allotted any seat in the first round. But according to last years cutoff I should have been allotted a seat....

This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured as a result of which you might not have got the seat in first counselling but don’t get disheartened . ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago

sir, what do you mean by upside turn?

Pranjal K 14 days ago
View all Questions »