i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
XX2

1+6+8_8+7(x)2

PRANSHU GUPTA 4 months ago

hhjiii jjh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

PRANSHU GUPTA 4 months ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

This is the list of top Civil Engineering Colleges in India. 1Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) 2Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) 3Indian Institute of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
My overall rank in JEE Main is 14075 and my general category rank is 10960 . Which branches from which colleges should I fill up as my choices . Please help me out with this … :(

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Please use...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »