i got AIR 9007 in IIT JEE 2011 and 14229 rank in AIEEE 2011.........and i'm thinking of dropping in order to improve my rank in jee 2012 and thinking to join fiitjee lucknow................is my decision correct??            

plzz guide me so that i can get very good rank in jee 2012 and give some tips..........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

Yes ur decision is absolutely correct,

You must work hard and with full dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Multiple Choice: Assuming constant gravity and no air resistance, the path of a cannonball fired from a cannon is: w) a semi-circle x) an ellipse y) a parabola z) a hyperbola

my answer is parabola as it is according to the equation of trajectory

HARSH VARDHAN AWASTHI 10 months ago

The path of the cannonball is parabola.

Khandavalli Satya Srikanth 10 months ago

ANSWER: Y -- A PARABOLA

Radhika Batra 10 months ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 5 years ago
What is the importance of category rank? Are the admissions of csab made on category rank or all india rank..??

The seats in goverment colleges to category students are alloted on the basis of their category that whay category ranks are important. the admissions are made upon the category rank for...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 days ago

CSAB carries out admissions on the basis of AIR overall.They have separate quotas(Open,SC,ST) but the seat are allocated through AIR overall . Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
View all Questions »