Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

I have passed my 12th board with 77.33%in the year 2011.well,unfortunately,i secured just 42 marks in iit-jee 2011.Though the aieee and cet results r yet to come,my desire to take a drop adds to my problems.I am stuck to this decision,though every person around me is telling me not to do so.above all i have started doing light studies for 1 hr per day.should i take admission in govt engg coll nearby or cont studying for iit-jee 2012?does taking a drop for jee exam affect my job placement,since i haven't qualified my first attempt?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

You must drop a year for IIT JEE prepration without thinking of others,

dropping will not  at all affect your placements,

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
would you please guide which one is good NIT CS warangal or IIIT Hyd CS CLD

Both are very good colleges and as per new rankings IIT H got more but at the time of graduation your performance matters as already you are in good college.
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I graduated from NIT Warangal CSE recently. I would prefer you to go for IIITH CSE over NITW CSE. NITW CSE has it’s own International standards but IIITH CSE is well recognised all over the ...

Rahul Yadav 11 months ago

IIIT Hyderabad anytime ..

Sukeesh babu 11 months ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so cen I get cse seat in top nits .... and also is crl or obc rank considered.... or crl is jst more for obc and obc is just a nominal to know .......

You can get NITs Have a look at the following
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

sir, ididnt understand the list which brach cut off r these... pls jst tell me the top clg i get cse brach pls sir...

sunny 10 months ago
how should i study to get 10 cgpa in first year at iit kanpur

Share QuestionTwitterFacebookGoogle+Related TopicsEducation Higher EducationHow do I get a 10 CGPA in Btech 1st year?2 Answers [Mayank Sinha] Mayank Sinha, Jack of many things 1 upvote by...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Its a smart study and jst get the grip on all first yr topics and you should work out as you did the same for JEE and also depends on how you should deal with professors too (not always) so...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Be regular, attentive and solve all the problems given in the class on time. Have a regular rutine for the study.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off