Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I have passed my 12th board with 77.33%in the year 2011.well,unfortunately,i secured just 42 marks in iit-jee 2011.Though the aieee and cet results r yet to come,my desire to take a drop adds to my problems.I am stuck to this decision,though every person around me is telling me not to do so.above all i have started doing light studies for 1 hr per day.should i take admission in govt engg coll nearby or cont studying for iit-jee 2012?does taking a drop for jee exam affect my job placement,since i haven't qualified my first attempt?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

You must drop a year for IIT JEE prepration without thinking of others,

dropping will not  at all affect your placements,

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 2 days ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?

Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago

Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 6 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
which is better at bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical in terms of placements as if a student takes instrumentation then he could alsoget placements from an electrical and electronics ...

I wont personally prefer Electronics and Instrumentation . The course content of ECE/EEE/EIE is completely different from that of IT or CSE. One gets too much occupied with the vast...

Aneesh Sehgal 26 days ago

hi ayushmann i think surely mechanical is a better option than instrumental but for this your academic records should be good. instrumental engineering is also good but it has not a large...

SAHIL 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off