DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i hav following buks which i m using in pereparing for iit-jee-

for maths-
S.l. loney- for trigonometry and coordinate geomtry
hall n knight- for algebra
A.i. preleko for some problems

For physics-
H.c. verma

For chemistry-
University chemistry
inorgonic chmistry by d.n. singh
ncert chemistry......

Are these books enough for preparing for iit-jee......?????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rajat,

Yes all these books are more than sufficent,

You must concentrate on understanding the concets instead of just doing a number of questions.

you can also take GC Aggawal for physics practise.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 25 days ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 days ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 10 days ago
hello sir, can u tell me one to two books for iit preparations of every subject please

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Please go to this link. You will find a detailed list here Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
I got 226 marks in Mains & 95% in CBSE board. I am from Delhi. What will be my AIR rank and which colledge I should join. I am intersted in Computer.

congrats , hemendra , definitely u will get a good college now choice is urs among NIT / DCE /NSIT , its sure that u will get cse among good nits (surathkal , trichy , jaipur) i will...

ng29 2 months ago

Thanks, even lot of website also saying between 2500-3500, But don’t know how accurate they are ? do you know anyone who had similiar marks last year and what was his/her rank ?

Hemendra Gupta 2 months ago

yes ofcourse last yera one of frnd gott 200 in mains and 97 in cbse his rank was 2700 he is nin nit jaipur cse approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
JEE 71 12 th Maharashtra 48 % in physics , maths and vocational subject . What would be teh rank

Pls provide me complete details, like categery, home state....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

If your marks are 71 Its difficult to get qualify
  img
Avinash one month ago

Kindly be sure to put up a complete query in all respects, still for you information I may tell you that miminum qualifying marks as per categories are – gen=105, obc=70, st=44........I...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??

For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago
View all Questions »