Can any one tell me the Expected Rank for the Score of 281 in IIT-2011.

And also which IIT can i opt..
Thanks in Anticipation..

Regards,
Bala

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bala,

As far as i know ,expecting the ranks is a very vague thing, i expect you can get some where in 3k-4K rank.If you get a good rank you shold definelty opt for the OLD IITS.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 4 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i have 10days left for my competetive test on application of derivatives n indefinite integrals!!! pls suggest me an effective method to study!!!

Practice past 10 years question papers. Cover all the concepts which are involved in the past years. That will cover important areas of your syllabus....
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
What are the range of marks to get cs or electronics in any of the old iits

Although the question is not specific in it’s domain but it can considered on an average scale that you should get rank upto 1500 to get CSE in older IIT’s but if you are...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis 5 months ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 5 months ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 5 months ago
My aieee AIR is 12736. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in second round?

My aieee AIR is 12736,category is OBC, home state is Andhra Pradesh. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in...

cherry 6 months ago
View all Questions »