DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Veteran,

1)Apart from marks scored in IITJEE are there any other criteria (marks in ICSE, ISE?taken into for selecting a student for admission into an IIT?

2)Can you name 3/4 best fiitjee CENTRES FOR PINNACLE? dELHI SOUTH IS SAID TO BE THE BEST. ANY OTHER 2ND BEST? OR 3RD?

Regards

Rishabh Upadhyay

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishabh

No, JEE is the only criteria at present.

FIITJEE south is the best. As such there is no comparison but Punjabi bagh centre is also good. And try to get in touch with some FIITJEE students that will clear the picture more better.

All the best.                                                          

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick 14 days ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
i got 80 marks in mains and 95.6 % in boards and i m from andhra pradesh ,, i had resercation sc ,, could i get nit seat and where could i get nit seat and which branch ??

You can get the NIT but not the preferably branches. Also, its very rare to get Upper top 10 NITs.. Hope for the best...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
i got 72 marks in JEE 2015.I belong to Bcc category.Can I get a seat in NIT?

Dear student, Please check the cutoff in your category. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

There are different or you can say separate cut off lists for different categories, you better check out the cut off list of your category and make sure whether you can make it there or...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago
JAMES HAS x CHILDREN WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. MARY HAS x+1 CHILDREN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND .THEY MARY EACH OTHER AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN .THERE ARE TOTAL 24 CHILDRENS. ASSUMING THAT NO...

Dear rahul let james and mary have y children x+(x+1) +y=24 y= 23-2x so total number of fight = 24 C 2 these fights also include firght among the children of same parents. so children of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »