DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Veteran,

1)Apart from marks scored in IITJEE are there any other criteria (marks in ICSE, ISE?taken into for selecting a student for admission into an IIT?

2)Can you name 3/4 best fiitjee CENTRES FOR PINNACLE? dELHI SOUTH IS SAID TO BE THE BEST. ANY OTHER 2ND BEST? OR 3RD?

Regards

Rishabh Upadhyay

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishabh

No, JEE is the only criteria at present.

FIITJEE south is the best. As such there is no comparison but Punjabi bagh centre is also good. And try to get in touch with some FIITJEE students that will clear the picture more better.

All the best.                                                          

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am not from delhi, can i get a seat in delhi technical university with 23000(gen) rank in jee main

It depends on the availability of seats and cutoff list of DTU, now the result is out, you may check at the official website of Jee main to learn your status there.....else i may suggest...

2015 years ago
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 4 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

img
Avinash 12 days ago
which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?

I think it would be chemical.

ABHAY SHUKLA 2 days ago

I think it wo

ABHAY SHUKLA 2 days ago

I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch,....you may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...

28 minutes ago
Sir which is better VIT OR MANIPAL ?

VIT has better overall ranking than Manipal. Go ahead with VIT
  img
rake 2 months ago

THANKS . CAN SOMEONE FROM ASKIITIANS ANSWER PLEASE ?

Drake 2 months ago

both are at almost same level in my opinion you must prepare for bitdat which is better than both approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras

Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Askiitians.com Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »