Dear Veteran,

1)Apart from marks scored in IITJEE are there any other criteria (marks in ICSE, ISE?taken into for selecting a student for admission into an IIT?

2)Can you name 3/4 best fiitjee CENTRES FOR PINNACLE? dELHI SOUTH IS SAID TO BE THE BEST. ANY OTHER 2ND BEST? OR 3RD?

Regards

Rishabh Upadhyay

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishabh

No, JEE is the only criteria at present.

FIITJEE south is the best. As such there is no comparison but Punjabi bagh centre is also good. And try to get in touch with some FIITJEE students that will clear the picture more better.

All the best.                                                          

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 2 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

There is no NRI quota in IITs. So you have to follow tthe regular procedure to get the admission into IITs. For pursuing 5 years Integrated Programme M.A. in Madras you need to give an extra...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 28 days ago
What to choose between IISC and NIT?

Depends on whether you like to pursue an academic or professional career. In simple terms, you will need to study later for PG after graduating from IISC while you can start working the next...

Harikrishnan M B 3 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
if the straight line through the point P(3,4) makes an angle π/6 with x-axis in anticlockwise sense and meets the line 12x+5y+10=0 at Q,then the length of PQ= 132/12√3+5 132/12√3-5 13/12√3-5...

Form the eqn of a line passing through the point P(3,4) and has a slope equal to tan(theta) where theta is the angle the line makes with the positive direction of X axis in clockwise...
  img
Ravi yesterday

Hi Student Using point slope form , equation of above line is y-4 =1/ ( x-3) from Second equation y= (-10-12x)/5 Solve the 2 equation and get the point Q Using distance formula find PQ.
  img
Harsh Patodia yesterday
View all Questions »