DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Veteran,

1)Apart from marks scored in IITJEE are there any other criteria (marks in ICSE, ISE?taken into for selecting a student for admission into an IIT?

2)Can you name 3/4 best fiitjee CENTRES FOR PINNACLE? dELHI SOUTH IS SAID TO BE THE BEST. ANY OTHER 2ND BEST? OR 3RD?

Regards

Rishabh Upadhyay

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishabh

No, JEE is the only criteria at present.

FIITJEE south is the best. As such there is no comparison but Punjabi bagh centre is also good. And try to get in touch with some FIITJEE students that will clear the picture more better.

All the best.                                                          

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav 12 days ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 5 days ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 5 days ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 4 days ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 2 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 2 months ago
my air is 11017 and state rank is 1100. HS MAHARASHTRA GEN CATE.IN WHICH NITS CAN I GET CSE OR MECH

Hi, For a better idea, visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively, you can check this years opening and cloasing ranks as well....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
Sir bit patna mech. Or bit mesra chemical (plastic and polymer)

Mechanical is a good branch as compared to chemical (plastic and polymer) with lot of scope in future interms of oppurtunities and placements. BIT patna is almost equal to BIT mesra the you...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

Hii You can contat the brochure and FAQ answered on JEE main and ADVANCED website to confirm the status of your application whether it will bwe accepted or rejected. So i would advise you to...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »