Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

I have approximately 2392 hours for study of iit jee. Please, tell me how I distrubuate this time for complete the syllabus. Please tell me for prepare each chapter how much time I will spend. I am good student.I am at 11th and I want to crack iit jee 2012. I am just start to study. please guide me for study. I haven't knowledge of study of iit jee. Please reply withine tow days I haven't more time. 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Omprakash,

If u are planning to start ur perparation now then u must follow a strict schedule, and u have to make the schedule  urself. I can't tell u how much time u wil need to complete a chapter but all I can tell u is that don't hurry up to complete the syllabus...its all about quality reading , make sure ur basics are clear n then only u move to next chapter like in physics u wil find that ques are interlinked and concepts from 2-3 chapters are required to solve a single prob..  In general, an aspirant starts with basic books to build basics/concepts like ncert books. Then read and work out books meant for jee like hc verma, a das gupta, p bahadur etc. and after that to give a final touch work out as many probs as u can from study material of diff.. reputed coaching centres for jee.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 9 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
please arrange The NITs in North india and central india according to the ECE,EE AND EEE BRANCHES RESPECTIVELY pleas reply soon!

MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLGY ALLAHABAD NIT ROURKELA MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL MALAVIYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, JAIPUR NIT KURUKSHETRA...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

sir NIT DELHI?

Revti Raman 10 months ago
which is best engineering college for automobile engineering in all over india or maharashtra with outdoor placement from international company

Dear Student, There are many universities, which offers the course on automobile engineering like IITs, NITS, IIITs, manipal, SRM, etc. All these have the good placement records. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

IITs are the top ones and after them you can consider below colleges for your B.tech in Automobile Engineering: Hindustan Institute of engineering and technology, Chennai, Anna university,...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off