ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have approximately 2392 hours for study of iit jee. Please, tell me how I distrubuate this time for complete the syllabus. Please tell me for prepare each chapter how much time I will spend. I am good student.I am at 11th and I want to crack iit jee 2012. I am just start to study. please guide me for study. I haven't knowledge of study of iit jee. Please reply withine tow days I haven't more time. 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Omprakash,

If u are planning to start ur perparation now then u must follow a strict schedule, and u have to make the schedule  urself. I can't tell u how much time u wil need to complete a chapter but all I can tell u is that don't hurry up to complete the syllabus...its all about quality reading , make sure ur basics are clear n then only u move to next chapter like in physics u wil find that ques are interlinked and concepts from 2-3 chapters are required to solve a single prob..  In general, an aspirant starts with basic books to build basics/concepts like ncert books. Then read and work out books meant for jee like hc verma, a das gupta, p bahadur etc. and after that to give a final touch work out as many probs as u can from study material of diff.. reputed coaching centres for jee.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I got 11000 Rank in jee advanced 2015. Will I get Any branch or should i drop a year?

QualifyingJEE advanced is meant to be your entry to the IIT, You’ll definitely get a seat. If you are not satisfied with the rank or branch and confident in getting the seat for next...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

This will help you alot.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

I suggest you to check the outcome of counselling results...if are able to crack in at some IIT then go for it, otherwise you may try seeking admission at a few chosen institutions wher you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
What does (O) mean in chemistry?

I assume it means Oxygen if it's meant to be its chemical symbol but I don't really understand the question

vikas yadav 3 months ago

It’s means oxygen Try to look at universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure. The universities are Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

Oxygen!!!!!!!??????

noogler 7 days ago
how to get jipmer previous year question papers and also the aiims mock test papers answers?

You can get jipmer previous year question papers in this book of Arihant Experts called14 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical (English) 4th Edition. For AIIMS you can buy :AIIMS MBBS Entrance...
  img
Raheema Javed 25 days ago
scoring topics in iit jee

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA one year ago
View all Questions »