Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I have approximately 2392 hours for study of iit jee. Please, tell me how I distrubuate this time for complete the syllabus. Please tell me for prepare each chapter how much time I will spend. I am good student.I am at 11th and I want to crack iit jee 2012. I am just start to study. please guide me for study. I haven't knowledge of study of iit jee. Please reply withine tow days I haven't more time. 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Omprakash,

If u are planning to start ur perparation now then u must follow a strict schedule, and u have to make the schedule  urself. I can't tell u how much time u wil need to complete a chapter but all I can tell u is that don't hurry up to complete the syllabus...its all about quality reading , make sure ur basics are clear n then only u move to next chapter like in physics u wil find that ques are interlinked and concepts from 2-3 chapters are required to solve a single prob..  In general, an aspirant starts with basic books to build basics/concepts like ncert books. Then read and work out books meant for jee like hc verma, a das gupta, p bahadur etc. and after that to give a final touch work out as many probs as u can from study material of diff.. reputed coaching centres for jee.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit
Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...
Kiran Allada one month ago
Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...
Kiran Allada one month ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
sir, i can not get any nit college in 1 and 2 round,so i can edit my online filling choice in josaa portal.then send me date and time which josaa portal start. which nit i get? jee main-107 ...
Based on your scor you will get an NIT but remember the seat allocation is done by CRL rank not the category rank but still wait for the 3 rd round and spot round and you will get a good...
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
And remember choices you filled in the first round cannot be changed now they are locked.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Take Free online Test from and improve your subject by finding out your strengths & weakness with detailed analysis
Hurry up friends Live Exam dates are 9th,16th,23rd,30th march and 2nd,april
shashivardhan one year ago
swetha one month ago
which is better -------- chemical in guwahati or cs in ism dhanbad
At present CS is preferred due to its demand in the market. Placements are fine at the both the institutes and both are good and reputed. However IITs are generally more preferred out the...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details