DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I have approximately 2392 hours for study of iit jee. Please, tell me how I distrubuate this time for complete the syllabus. Please tell me for prepare each chapter how much time I will spend. I am good student.I am at 11th and I want to crack iit jee 2012. I am just start to study. please guide me for study. I haven't knowledge of study of iit jee. Please reply withine tow days I haven't more time. 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Omprakash,

If u are planning to start ur perparation now then u must follow a strict schedule, and u have to make the schedule  urself. I can't tell u how much time u wil need to complete a chapter but all I can tell u is that don't hurry up to complete the syllabus...its all about quality reading , make sure ur basics are clear n then only u move to next chapter like in physics u wil find that ques are interlinked and concepts from 2-3 chapters are required to solve a single prob..  In general, an aspirant starts with basic books to build basics/concepts like ncert books. Then read and work out books meant for jee like hc verma, a das gupta, p bahadur etc. and after that to give a final touch work out as many probs as u can from study material of diff.. reputed coaching centres for jee.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 3 days ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.

Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago

Alpana Singhal 5 years ago
BS-MS in IISER is equal to btech-metch or what is that program

Heyy.. BS-MS Dual Degree Program: It is a five year dual degree program for bright and motivated science students who have passed class XII. The program integrates classroom learning with...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...
  img
Avinash one month ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...

sajid one month ago
View all Questions »