ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hy sir m varun from kanpur..preparing for JEE 2011...and i have to crack at any cost..as we know the xam is coming near..and stress is bulding at same rate..sir actually i am very confused from where i start my revision..in physics my thermoD is very weak...and i decided to leave it..should i do this or not...in chemistry tell me the imp.topics for inorganic chemistry....shouuld i try new problems or...tell everythin which u fell is imp at this stage plz sir m wating for ur reply....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Varun

You must start doing the last years JEE questions as these covers almost all the important concepts in PCM. for inorganic do previous questions and important topics are qualitative analysis and Transition elements (3d series)

you can leave the topics in which you are not comfortable at this time and give time to other topics.dont do new things at this time.revise whatever you have done but do it on regular basis and work hard.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 one month ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 7 days ago
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 7 days ago
I have a iit rank of 5834......which iit can i enroll into....and which subject can i get with this rank......

Try visiting the official websites of IITs and some chosen one reputed institutions where you can justifiably locate the right place for admission.....my advise willbe to try at – Charotar...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

AT THIS RANK U WILL GET MINING ENGINEERING AT ISM DHANBAD OR IIT BHU Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do...

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago

i should enroll into IIT JODHPUR and mechanical branch just check out

rahul 6 days ago
is upes a gud college?... wat r d courses worth joining in it? would i get any course for a rank of 2700?

It offers many courses likeScience & Engineering, Arts, law, Design Management etc. As per my knowledge ADE-Automotive Design Engineering Chemical Engineering Downstream Specialization...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

ADE-Automotive Design EngineeringChemical Engineering Downstream SpecializationPetroleum Engineering-Upstream specializationare good at their own terms

sajid 9 days ago
if i crack bitsat 2015 with more marks than thier cutoff...but didnt got 75% in boards....but then i take boards improvement exam...so does i have to regive bitsat or i will get direct...

u have to regive bitsat plz approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

regive the bitsat exam next year

Delwin Saldanha one month ago

ull ned to regive the exam

Hemanth Sai 2 months ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING ...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 5 years ago
View all Questions »