THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FIRST PQAGE OF QUESTION PAPER STATE THAT SLIDE RULES ARE NOT ALLOWED .. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?? DOES IT MEAN THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE A SCALE(measuring scale) IN  THE EXAM ??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mir

Slide rule doesn't mean scale. its a kind of Analog computer which is used for calculation.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how tocrack ?

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query because your question seems to be unclear and incomplete please recheck the question and post...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED yesterday
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir. manufaturing process and automation engineering , electronics and comm, comp.sc engg form NSIT DELHI?? WHICH ONE SHOULD I OPT FOR IN MY CHOICES OF FIELD?

On the basis of placements and oppurtunities the priority order for the different branches in NSIT will be: 1.Computer science engineering 2.electronics and communication engineering...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
is it wise to wait for SPOT ROUND counselling for jeemains?? Some good nits ‘metallurgy branch goes for 40000ranks in spot round?

to be in safe side u should book some good private colleges

Rak 2 months ago
can i ask my questions here?

Hello Student, You can ask your questions on this discussion forum related to any subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. We experts are available here to answer your...
  img
Pushkar Aditya one month ago

ok. Thank you

Bhawna one month ago
View all Questions »