Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir, do you think that iit entrance is really hard?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Aishwarya

No its not hard at all. If you prepare conceptually and very good in basics then its not at all tough. In IIT JEE your understanding for the subjects is tested rather than formula problems as in the board exams.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

ofcourse it's tough competition but it's not impossible to crack it, SO work honestly,do much hard work under proper guidance, read good books.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 2 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 2 days ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 26 days ago
i have secured 181 marks in aipmt 2015 re-test.will i get mbbs seat in all india quota as in this exam 4,00,000 students have given test insteat of 6,00,000 students?

Of course I’m not. I’m just suggesting that you should start preparing for next year because chances of getting a seat are nil. If you still want to believe that you’ll get a seat then go...

Neeti one year ago

dont show igo you will get seat if you r thinking u r right then keep thinking!!you r not the cbse authority to decide!!

RISHAB KOMAL one year ago

BUT NO OF STUDENTS ARE REDUCED??

RISHAB KOMAL one year ago
Sir I got 9975 in iit, and have filled nearly each and every branch which was offering btech and mtech degrees ... Will I be able to get any seat in iit till the 6th round ?(I belong to the ...

Its quite difficult for you , but as the no. of IIT’s have increased there can be a probability that You may get a seat but not a good branch.
  img
Suraj Prasad 20 days ago

In RGIPT, i was just getting through the opening and closing ranks , For general category closing rank upto 10200 goes but again the branch will matter which you won’t get a good one....
  img
Suraj Prasad 20 days ago

good decision
  img
Suraj Prasad 16 days ago
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off