DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Sir, do you think that iit entrance is really hard?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Aishwarya

No its not hard at all. If you prepare conceptually and very good in basics then its not at all tough. In IIT JEE your understanding for the subjects is tested rather than formula problems as in the board exams.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

ofcourse it's tough competition but it's not impossible to crack it, SO work honestly,do much hard work under proper guidance, read good books.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 2 months ago
how score high marks in aims exam

AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.

Adarsh 2 months ago
I am preparing for jee on my own and i wanted to clear one thing should we learn only the topic that are given on the site sylabus jee advance? Eg only keto-enol tautomerism is given but...

Dear Student, First thing is that you should go through the syllabus completely. The given syllabus is in breief and hence the subtopics are not mentioned there. Therefore I will suggest you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

Thanks a lot sir.... So i should do everything.. The portion is just the main ones.. Thank u

Topper 28 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details