ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir all of my concepts are clear, but still i am not able to score high in test series. This has really caused a lot of stress to me.

i score around 165-180 in my aits? sir please tell me how can i increase my score.??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman

Analyse the mistakes you are doing from the previous test results.

In the exam hall after getting the paper first read the whole paper quickly. It will give you a rough idea about the questions to be attempted.

Dont try to do the complete paper rather try to do the questions correctly in which you are confident, this will reduce negative marking. make some targets that I have to these number of questions in this much time. Students generally try to attempt the whole paper and make mistakes in hastle.

Do only those questions in first attempt in which you are very much sure and which are not lengthy. attempt these questions in the 2nd attempt if time permits.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 6 months ago
how can i make my preparation for iitjee in this one month more effectively?

As the nightmare IIT-JEE advanced exam comes nearer (especially when only 1 month is left), it brings along a lot of anxiety and nervousness for the students every year. Especially this year...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Dear Student, Revise important concepts. Practice only important questions. Solve previous year questions. Take timely test.. Enroll a test series if required. memorize formulas and...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 9 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 9 months ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »