DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir all of my concepts are clear, but still i am not able to score high in test series. This has really caused a lot of stress to me.

i score around 165-180 in my aits? sir please tell me how can i increase my score.??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman

Analyse the mistakes you are doing from the previous test results.

In the exam hall after getting the paper first read the whole paper quickly. It will give you a rough idea about the questions to be attempted.

Dont try to do the complete paper rather try to do the questions correctly in which you are confident, this will reduce negative marking. make some targets that I have to these number of questions in this much time. Students generally try to attempt the whole paper and make mistakes in hastle.

Do only those questions in first attempt in which you are very much sure and which are not lengthy. attempt these questions in the 2nd attempt if time permits.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...

its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...

ankit raj 11 days ago

thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot

lalit 8 days ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey one month ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago
is your branch predictor correct or is it just like the rank predictor?

Yes it is trustworthy, if have any doubt then it is recomended that you may visit the official website of Jee Mains and find out your stature there, and moreover the result is out and you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
List of Medical Entrance Exams 2015

AIIMS,AIPMT,AIPVT,AFMC,BHU PMT,VMU AICEE,CET,MHTCET,COMDEK UGET,KEAM,UPCAT,JIPMER,GOA CET,UPMT,AIET,RPMT ,MANIPAL UGET,CETPPMC,DUMET,AICEE,AIET,BHU GNM
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.

Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details