sir all of my concepts are clear, but still i am not able to score high in test series. This has really caused a lot of stress to me.

i score around 165-180 in my aits? sir please tell me how can i increase my score.??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman

Analyse the mistakes you are doing from the previous test results.

In the exam hall after getting the paper first read the whole paper quickly. It will give you a rough idea about the questions to be attempted.

Dont try to do the complete paper rather try to do the questions correctly in which you are confident, this will reduce negative marking. make some targets that I have to these number of questions in this much time. Students generally try to attempt the whole paper and make mistakes in hastle.

Do only those questions in first attempt in which you are very much sure and which are not lengthy. attempt these questions in the 2nd attempt if time permits.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 18 days ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 18 days ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 19 days ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 2 months ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 18 days ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 18 days ago
Please guide which are most scoring topics for JEE Advance 2014 in Maths/chemistry/Physics

Kinematics – Very simple questions are asked. If you keep the definitions in mind, then all questions will be easy Newton’s laws of motion – Knowing how to draw a free body diagram will...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
sir which college and can i get with following details overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 please prefer me choice that i can get

overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 with above ranks you can get almost all good NIts, its now upon you to give more preference to branch.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »