Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir all of my concepts are clear, but still i am not able to score high in test series. This has really caused a lot of stress to me.

i score around 165-180 in my aits? sir please tell me how can i increase my score.??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman

Analyse the mistakes you are doing from the previous test results.

In the exam hall after getting the paper first read the whole paper quickly. It will give you a rough idea about the questions to be attempted.

Dont try to do the complete paper rather try to do the questions correctly in which you are confident, this will reduce negative marking. make some targets that I have to these number of questions in this much time. Students generally try to attempt the whole paper and make mistakes in hastle.

Do only those questions in first attempt in which you are very much sure and which are not lengthy. attempt these questions in the 2nd attempt if time permits.

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 3 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?
For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
Avinash 4 months ago
Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?
morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
Jitender Pal 5 years ago
I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh
A Sreekhar 5 years ago
i got rank of 2400 in sc category of jee advanced examination of 2015 could i get any seat in iit’s and in any branch ??
You can be in prep course.. Pls provide your marks....
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
i got 67 marks or some around 70
akon rocker 4 months ago
what is tangential acceleration
the linear acceleration of a particle at any point on the curved path. Tangential acceleration is a measure of how the tangential velocity of a point at a certain radius changes with time...
Ananthasayanam Thiruvenkatachary 2 months ago
The tangential acceleration is a measure of the rate of change in the magnitude of the velocity vector, i.e. speed, and the normal acceleration are a measure of the rate of change of the...
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details