DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir all of my concepts are clear, but still i am not able to score high in test series. This has really caused a lot of stress to me.

i score around 165-180 in my aits? sir please tell me how can i increase my score.??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman

Analyse the mistakes you are doing from the previous test results.

In the exam hall after getting the paper first read the whole paper quickly. It will give you a rough idea about the questions to be attempted.

Dont try to do the complete paper rather try to do the questions correctly in which you are confident, this will reduce negative marking. make some targets that I have to these number of questions in this much time. Students generally try to attempt the whole paper and make mistakes in hastle.

Do only those questions in first attempt in which you are very much sure and which are not lengthy. attempt these questions in the 2nd attempt if time permits.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
sir i have two questions :- Is NIT delhi excellent in ECE branch In the IES railways exam can a student having done btech with ECE apply for that exam

Yes EC at NIT D is good. Also BTech with ECE student can give IES as well as Railway exams. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech...

The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should ...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Sir, i used your rank predictor it showing a rank of 45k (in JEE MAINS 2015) while some other rank predictor shows a rank of around 75k-90k.I am really confused Please help me out (Iam obc...

your rank inCommon Merit List(CML) will be above 3,00,000 .
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

what is your score?
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

I scored 60 in jee mains 2015 and 88% in karnataka board.

Radhika Manjunath 2 months ago
View all Questions »