MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir, 

i know that everything is important for jee-2011. but due to lot of reasons i was unable to study the concepts properly,if i'm strong in concepts not able to apply it into applicative problems..so kindly give me the most important topics in maths,phy,chemistry. its urgent...you can understand my situation!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

Mathematics

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

Trigonometry

Physics

Mechanics-Kinematics

Thermodynamics, waves,modern physics-Easy and scoring

Electrostatics and electromagnetic induction

Chemistry

Physical Chemistry :-Gaseous and liquid states, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, thermodynamics, mole concept

Inorganic Chemistry:- qualitative analysis, Transition elements (3d series)

Organic Chemistry: alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC)

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...

You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very nominal....at the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time

PK NAIN one month ago
My rank is AIR 148983 in OBCand 78% in boards,can i get admission in any nit?please provide atleast brief details of nit that i can get??

ya , ther are chance to get something in NITs for u, what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

maharashtra

omkar one month ago
A ray of light is incident on a surface of glass slab at an angle 45 0 . If the lateral shift produced per unit thickness is 1/3 m, the angle of refraction produced is?

Lateral Shift(x)= t sin(i-r)/cos r Given that lateral shift per unit thickness of slab= 1/3(= lateral shift/thickness=x/t) x/l=1/3= Sin(45-r)/cos r Solve the trig. eqns to get the value of r...
  img
Ravi 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details