DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, 

i know that everything is important for jee-2011. but due to lot of reasons i was unable to study the concepts properly,if i'm strong in concepts not able to apply it into applicative problems..so kindly give me the most important topics in maths,phy,chemistry. its urgent...you can understand my situation!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

Mathematics

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

Trigonometry

Physics

Mechanics-Kinematics

Thermodynamics, waves,modern physics-Easy and scoring

Electrostatics and electromagnetic induction

Chemistry

Physical Chemistry :-Gaseous and liquid states, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, thermodynamics, mole concept

Inorganic Chemistry:- qualitative analysis, Transition elements (3d series)

Organic Chemistry: alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC)

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
Does someone has uptu 2014 paper ?

Sorry I searched a lot but didnt find 2014 paper .

Drake one month ago

I had suggest u a book by arihant which has all the papers . It is available on amazon by the name upsee-gee Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Your welcome

Drake one month ago
View all Questions »