DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, 

i know that everything is important for jee-2011. but due to lot of reasons i was unable to study the concepts properly,if i'm strong in concepts not able to apply it into applicative problems..so kindly give me the most important topics in maths,phy,chemistry. its urgent...you can understand my situation!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

Mathematics

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

Trigonometry

Physics

Mechanics-Kinematics

Thermodynamics, waves,modern physics-Easy and scoring

Electrostatics and electromagnetic induction

Chemistry

Physical Chemistry :-Gaseous and liquid states, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, thermodynamics, mole concept

Inorganic Chemistry:- qualitative analysis, Transition elements (3d series)

Organic Chemistry: alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC)

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav one month ago
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 3 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 3 months ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 10 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 10 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 16 days ago
cosx dy/dx=y 2 (1-sinx) cosx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
which books are best for the kvpy preparation for class 11 and class 12 ?

10 tips to crack KVPY Aptitude Test 1. Analyse your Strengths and Weaknesses Before getting into preparation mode for KVPY Aptitude Test, it is important for you to know your existing level...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 5 months ago

but which ncert books should i use to crack?

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 5 months ago
View all Questions »