ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi,i would like to know the iit jee 2012 pattern of question paper....i.e, how many passage type..any assertion reason type and any other type of questions...pls answer as fast as posssible !

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gokul

IITs dont declare their question paper pattern officially before the exam. it will be known to you only in the Exam hall. It may follow last years trends. but its just a possibility. they can change the pattern any time. you just prepare well for the exam , clear your concepts that is more necessary

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am using arihant objective mathematics by amit m agarwal,ml khanna & a das gupta. are these enough for my jee advanced exam preparation or i need to use some more?

Yes, these books are enough for prepration, after this attempt a test series..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

These are good books,try to cover all topics and do atleast two different problems from each concept, There are top unioversities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

these are enough for iit jee

Ajay Kotwal 5 days ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 one month ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda one month ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago

What is your question?

Adarsh one month ago

plz ask ur question

noogler 8 days ago
what is the syllabus of VIT

It is given on site of VIT. visit viteee section.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

VITEEE 2015 Exam Syllabus: Physics: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Optics, Dual Nature of...

grenade one month ago

Students have to concentrate for VITEEE Exam Preparation with the help of VITEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. We wish you all the best for exam. aiu

grenade one month ago
which branch of chitkara is better for cse? (punjab or himachal pradesh)

GO for Punjab thats better

2015 years ago
View all Questions »