ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I WANT TO GET A SEAT IN IIT.PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT. I AM STUDYING IN IIIT.HOW TO MANANGE TIME. WE HAVE VERY BUSY SCHEDULE.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prasanth ,

You have to make a proper schedule/time table for ur jee preparation first, then collect coaching notes from somewhere and start solving questions whenever u get time . I think u can study after college hours or at night , plz do not mess up ur coll. exams for jee, try to maintain a proper balance between the two, i am sure u can get into iit bcoz 2 of my frnds came to iit from NIT, so don't give up and stick to ur time table.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
Is Aerospace branch in IIT B good/bad/worse

awesome

Parag 12 days ago

good

Parag 12 days ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 23 days ago
Sir actually i found two answer wrong in jee main official answer key because key by other coaching institutes have given different answer?

Don’t worry wait for JEE Main result, if still you are getting marks (on the basis of answer keys provided by different coaching institute) greater than 120 IN ge cAT, try hard for...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

that is onle the problem Sir i am not getting more than 120.If I calculate marks according to official answer key than i am getting 94+2 question bonus=102.Now if they review answer key and...

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago

t

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
View all Questions »