DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I WANT TO GET A SEAT IN IIT.PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT. I AM STUDYING IN IIIT.HOW TO MANANGE TIME. WE HAVE VERY BUSY SCHEDULE.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prasanth ,

You have to make a proper schedule/time table for ur jee preparation first, then collect coaching notes from somewhere and start solving questions whenever u get time . I think u can study after college hours or at night , plz do not mess up ur coll. exams for jee, try to maintain a proper balance between the two, i am sure u can get into iit bcoz 2 of my frnds came to iit from NIT, so don't give up and stick to ur time table.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
Sir, i got an AIR 51k.Can i get any NIT or any good govt college on this rank?

Yes you can get in further rounds. Please see the previous year opening and closing rank from the jee mains website for details. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago
how do i concentration to solve iit problem

to make concentration you need to learn formulas and try to conplete all numericals carefully

komalpreet one year ago

to make concent

komalpreet one year ago
Hello Sir I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in...

Dear student, no chance of getting BITS R, with this AIR 620843 in ST cat..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

The score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging, and for better picture you should visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know what is the current status...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

the rank in opening and closing mentioned is CRL (AIR) not sc rank

Prajwal Kavad 19 days ago
View all Questions »