ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

In IIT entrance test, we have to go for aptitude test even if we r only appling for BTECH and not for Barch

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prakash

If you are not opting for B. Arch then you don't have to give aptitude test.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma 19 hours ago
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 19 hours ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 18 hours ago
i got 157 marks in jee advance 2015 and my catageory is obc-ncl so what is my expected rank

Hi.. For the rank of JEE Mains, you can refer to our rank predictor on our site. You can use the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html . Also, IIT Kanpur will soon...
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

Use the following link to get the rank prediction http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

use rank predictor on our site http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago
if someone doesnt clear cutoff of jee main...will dat person get nits ot iiits?

no. its not possible that if someone does not clear the cut off of jee main and may ger admission in nits, iiits admission is done on the basis of rank that includes score in jee main and...

ng29 2 months ago

in my opinion its difficult but if percentage in board will be more than 90 than probability of getting iiit is increased a little bit but no one can judge as counselling is just like...

ng29 2 months ago

last year cut off was 53 for ur category and today 10am ur final score along with cut off will be displayed on jee main website so hope 4 the best in my opinion u will be able to qualify...

ng29 2 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »