I WANT TO REALLY PERFORM WELL IN JEE 2011 AND TO GEET ADMIN IN IIT DELHI IN CS OR EE. BUT MY PERFORMANCE IN MY COACHING INSTITUTE(RESONANCE) TESTS IS ONLY 45%.VERY LESS TIME IS LEFT AND THERE ARE BOARDS ALSO .I AM NOT ABLE TO WORK HARD AT THE EXTREME LEVEL.PLEASE GUIDE ME.I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL .PLZZZZZZZZZZZ.ALSO GIVE ME SOME TIPS TO STUDY CHEMISTRY AS I SCORE VERY LESS IN IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vibhor

Don't loose hope as 5 month is enough time to crack JEE with good rank. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and for chemistry give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies. For securing good marks in boards give two hours daily to your Non PCM subjects.that will be sufficient. From now onwards manage your time properly and dont waste it. and one important thing give more emphasis on Quality rather Quantity i.e do one book for each subject but understand the concepts properly and give time for revision.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 27 days ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi one month ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe one month ago
how the marking skeem is there?

Hello Student, Pls specify marking scheme of which exam you are talking about ? Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got MTech admission in DTU(DCE) for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and...

Sir, the choice is obvious you must send your ward to IIT Delhi. There in no replacement of IIT”s till now. Don’t worry about the placements and carrer options. Your child will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
sir i am a cbse 12 student, i want to sore above 90 % in in cbse board and i want to crack iit in the first chance? can you give some tips?

For boards it is not that difficult once you prepare for IIT. While prpeparing for IIT preparartion for boards is automatically there. You just need to focus one month before the boards and...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE. 1. Lack of interest during school lectures. --What should you do? Attend regular lectures (both...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »