Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Sir,i m an o.b.c.student .so according to 2010 marks for 400-500 rank(o.b.c. Category) ,how many marks i hav to score(suppose i have given 2010 jee) 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
i got crl 545113 and sc 37477 state UP kindly suggest me some college please.

You have mentioned crl which is to be understood as AIR 5,45,113 open list , on that note its quite tough to get in NITs or IITs better try for deemed universities to get better branch and...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

For AIR 37477, You’ll get any branch inNational Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and other than cs ec ee mech any branch in NIT trichy, and chem in NIT W and minute chances of ec....
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I don’t agree with Mr. Avinash on this note as i think that it is apparently very tough to get into an NIT with the above mentioned score, may be due to category some kind of ralaxation may ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve

For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...

Himanshu 6 months ago

For physical chemistry use p bhadur book...it one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...

Himanshu 6 months ago

organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......

Himanshu 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off