Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Sir,i m an o.b.c.student .so according to 2010 marks for 400-500 rank(o.b.c. Category) ,how many marks i hav to score(suppose i have given 2010 jee) 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya 26 days ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 26 days ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
PLEASE TELL THAT HOE MANY HOURS AND WHAT SHOULD MY TIME TABLE TO GET SUCCESS IN AIIMS 2016 HOW I IMPROVE MAINLY PHYSICS BY WHICH BOOK I READ THE ALL THREE SUBJECTS BIO , CHE , PHY AND ALSO...

You should study 8 to 9 hours because it's is the time to study harder for physics you should have HCVerma and some NCERT concepts to be cleared out and for bio trueman and chem Balaji

pIYuSh Chauhan 5 months ago
sir,in 2 nd round for iiest mining, the obc rank went up to 57391.my rank is 71963,can i get iiest in ¾ th round?

Difficult to say. You may get.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Nothing for sure can be predicted at this popint of time, but you must wait and function watch() { [native code] }, and keep an ey on the counselling rounds, may be you get a chance to get...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off