DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir,i m an o.b.c.student .so according to 2010 marks for 400-500 rank(o.b.c. Category) ,how many marks i hav to score(suppose i have given 2010 jee) 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash 24 days ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R 3 days ago
can i expect any conceptual questions in bitsat 2015????

of course there are some conceptual questions in chemistry and physics both also question based on nobel proze in chemistry but dontattempt all ques if u r not sure as there is negative...

ng29 2 months ago

yes some but not many in any entrance exam

Delwin Saldanha 2 months ago

dontt be nervous be calm and cool

Delwin Saldanha 2 months ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
If i am getting computer science in both dtu and nsit and my rank in jee advance is near 4300, so sir what do you suggest should be the best option, i.e, joining iit with a core branch or...

If you are having 4300 in JEE ADV...than go for IITs... You may get CSE in lower IITs, Electrical engg or Electronics integrated.. GO FOR IITs,,,,
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

sorry sir i got a bit mixed up with words. i meant to say that should opt for courses like mining, geophysics etc in the old iits or a cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits

Mehul Bhatia one month ago

thank you sir for your kind answer, but what do you suggest sir that should i take up a core branch in the older iits or take cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits

Mehul Bhatia one month ago
View all Questions »