Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir,i m an o.b.c.student .so according to 2010 marks for 400-500 rank(o.b.c. Category) ,how many marks i hav to score(suppose i have given 2010 jee) 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL 4 days ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
IN 12TH STD SCIENCE BOARD,LANGUAGE SUBJECTS ARE MUCH IMPORTANT THAN PCMB AS THE MARKS OF LANGUAGE SUBJECTS ARE ALSO BE CALCULATED, THEN WHY IN COACHING CLASSES, ONLY PCMB SUBJETS ARE...

hi xavier this is because all the competitive exams like jee mains , jee advance, aipmt, aiims etc. includes only pcmb questions and not question related to english or computer science....

SAHIL 8 days ago

@ xavier The thing is PCM will require everywhere , so, they are much more important than the language subject , after 12 th , language subject donot have any value , but PCMB will help u...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi 2 years ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan 2 years ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details