ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir,i m an o.b.c.student .so according to 2010 marks for 400-500 rank(o.b.c. Category) ,how many marks i hav to score(suppose i have given 2010 jee) 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 one month ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 one month ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit one month ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
What is the difference between cellular and cytokine barriers?

Cellular Barriers Leukocytes (white blood cells) act like independent, single-celled organisms and are the second arm of the innate immune system.The innate leukocytes include...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
I have R D SHARMA and PRADEEP for MAths. Pradeep for Chemistry. S L ARORA for physics. Arihant 40 day for PCM. Are they enough for JEE MAINS prep?

hi all the booksyou have mentioned are enough for iit-jee mains prep

SAITEJA GOUD 9 days ago

not enough ,,get h.c.verma phy.,,, othr are enough

SAITEJA GOUD 9 days ago
how to prepare for iiser entrance exam in 2 month? plz tell me the names of books I should use.

Physics – GC Agarwal Chemistry – O P Tandon Maths – R D Sharms or M L Khanna.. Attend full length test. Good Luck
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

Maths: Ml Khanna Physics: resnik halliday and arihant. Chemistry: Arihant series

shubham sharda 14 days ago

plzz suggest me book for biology too.

ragini 25 days ago
View all Questions »