Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Sir,i m an o.b.c.student .so according to 2010 marks for 400-500 rank(o.b.c. Category) ,how many marks i hav to score(suppose i have given 2010 jee) 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL one month ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal one month ago
which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 19 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
Which branch option is better, Production at IIT Delhi or Electrical at IIT Roorkee?

Dear Friend, logically thinking a person chooses a branch of an educational degree after wisely analysing the future scope and worth only and as per this concept you must go for Electrical...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

ELECTRICAL AT IIT ROORKEE IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN PRODUCTION AT IIT DELHI. NO DOUBT IIT DELHI IS A VERY GOOD COLLEGE BUT DEAR YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD BRANCH AT DELHI CAMPUS. MOREOVER IIT ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further rounds ? i...

sorry but with this rank no good college like iit , nit is there. sorry for the statement if it hurts you. but you can try for other good private institutions like LPU,JALANDHAR CHRIST...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off