Sir,i m an o.b.c.student .so according to 2010 marks for 400-500 rank(o.b.c. Category) ,how many marks i hav to score(suppose i have given 2010 jee) 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anshul,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

All the Best !

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 10 days ago
A stone of 0.5kg mass is attached to one end of a 0.8m long aluminium wire, 0.7mm in diameter and suspended vertically. The stone is now rotated in a horizontal plane at a rate, such that...

Dear student, The net force acting ib thewire would be given by: Hence the stress on the rod would be given by: And the Strain would be given by: Hence we get: Thus, Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
ds/dt=

Hi, Basically, ds/dtis differentation of s with respect to t. Or you can say the rate of change of s with respect to unit t. If these are general notations, than s represents distance...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 days ago

We know change in distance divided by change in time which is the expression for velocity/speed. But when we want to find change over very small interval of time such that it becomes...
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 days ago
View all Questions »