Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I am using ncert physics,chemistry & maths for clearing my base.Then after this i use to solve refernce books available for iit-jee.Is this is right path through which i can get clear concepts of jee able to get good marks in such entrance.I am currently in 10th class.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat

Yes you are on the right path. you have ample time for the preparation. utilise this time to strengthen your base. read the things conceptually rather than just memorizing the formulas. take a good coaching from 11th.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 months ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
Jee exams are getting closer. I am not able to manage time for all subjects. I am weak In maths and usually neglect it. Please help me with some management tips and maths preparation.

Dear Student, you should make the proper time table according to your shedule and also make the weekly and monthly target to achieve. For Maths, You should focus more on solving problems and...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

For maths do rd sharma its just sufficient for jee mains after your jee main exams you will get two months in which you can practice for advanced

Himanshu 3 months ago
I HAVE SCORED 106 IN JEE AND 85% IN CBSE BOARD ALSO I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY.WHAT WILL BE MY RANK AND CAN I EXPECT AN ADMISSION IN ANY NIT? SOMEONE WHO IS WELL KNOWLEDGED ABOUT THIS ANSWER...

HI KAVIN YOUR SCORE IS GOOD AS YOU ARE A OBC CANDIDATE . MOREOVER YOU HAD SCORED GOOD IN BOARDS ALSO. SO YOU CAN EXPECT A NIT , YOUR RANK WILL BE IN BETWEEN 25000-30000 THANKS AND APPROVE...

SAHIL 7 days ago

I WANTED SOMEONE WELL EXPERIENCED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS SO THAT I COULD PROCEED FURTHER

Kavin 7 days ago
wat r d courses i can get in iit-guwa.,roorkee,madras,hyderabad,bhu,kanpur,kharaghpur,gandhinagar,bhubaneshwar if i get a rank in the range of 7000-9000(cml)???...i belong to obc-ncl.can i...

No chances of Mech, ece, eee....you may get civil or chem....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj 11 months ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20