DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

DEAR SIR HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR IIT JEE AND CONCENTEREATE ON SUBJECTS.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Harmit

In IIT JEE exams emphasis is more on the understanding of concets rather than rote learning and memorizing of formulae. So read good book and be attentive. Do one or two book only for each subject but revise them regularly. revision is very important to secure good marks. so don't run after too many books and material. you can use following books for the preparation. try to enhance your problem solving skills.

Mathematics:- RD Sharma and Arihant Books especially of Amit M Agarwal , NCERT

Physics H. C. Verma, NCERT. D C PANDEY

Chemistry

NCERT AND

• P. Bahadur - Physical Chemistry

• Arihant Publications - Organic Chemistry

• O.P. Agarwal - IIT Chemistry - for Inorganic Chemistry

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
in

what are the top colleges in computerscience in india

Iiit Hyderabad cs is comparable to thise of iits with highest placement of 90 lpa

pranav 13 days ago

sum of top colleges in CS engenering in INDIA i had listed below

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

There is a long list for it, may it be the IITs or NITs and also the following ones may be considered – Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,..........................Dharamsinh Desai Uni,...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
BS-MS in IISER is equal to btech-metch or what is that program

Heyy.. BS-MS Dual Degree Program: It is a five year dual degree program for bright and motivated science students who have passed class XII. The program integrates classroom learning with...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...
  img
Avinash one month ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...

sajid one month ago
View all Questions »