Is it like really important to take coaching in order to crack IIT JEE???????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Geetika

Coachings reduce your time wastage and give you a right direction. Like besides lectures you are given material to practice you dont have to go here and there for it. your concepts are more cleared. They give more emphasis on useful things using their experience. You can crack it without coaching but if you are taking a coaching your chance of clearing is much more.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Currently i am in first semester.and i am from A group student fwith gujarat board. For the preparation of JEE main which author book i should referred? Thank you

Physics http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ Chemistry http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/ Mathematics...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
Hello everyone, jee main -59383 obc rank(all india) -15184 state rank(gen)-6099 state rank(obc)-2040 state -up. kindly tell will i be called for counselling in multiple rounds. also tell...

You will definitely get in MNIT allahabad as per your home state OBC rank is concerned. you will also get good branches if you wait till round 2/ round 3. But the chnaces are less for DTU...
  img
Ramreddy 7 days ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar yesterday
A fighter plane flying at an altitude of 1.5 km with a speed 72 km per hr passes directly overhead an anti aircraft gun. At what angle from the vertical should the gun be fired for the shell...

lets it is fired at angleØ, then at time t the bullet hit the plane 72*5/18 t= 600cosØ *t 1500=600sinØ*t-5t^2 20= 600 cosØ cosØ=1/3 sinØ=2sqrt(2)/3
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
View all Questions »