ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir i am very confident in mechanics,electro,thermo,coordinate,calculus,inorganic and little bit physical.but i m very weak in rest all topics.then should i concentrate on my strength or prepare all syllabus.and if yes then around what rank i can get in open category.i m in 12 and o.b.c. Thank you.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anshul,

The first thing is be strong in in the topics you are confident about, cover the other topics also make sure you know the bacis of the other topics and should be able to solve simple questions in those topics.Mangae your time by giving a bit less times to the topics you are stong in and give more time to cover the basics of all the topics if you are clear at your basics and you are strong in the topics you emntiond you may get a reank in top 1000.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 12 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 10 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 10 days ago
hello i am expecting around 240 in my barch jee mains paper........is this score good also what kind of barch colleges will i get ?????????

You can get NITs, although the chances for CS and Electronics is less, but you will get other branches....also depends on your class 12 th marks....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

is there any chance of spa delhi?????

Nikunj Fotedar one month ago
Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???

Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 28 days ago
sir , is shiv nadar university good to join

You should join Shiv Nadar university if you are not getting a good rank in JEE/AIPMT. It depends on your rank and your preference.
  img
Sumit Majumdar 5 days ago

Well, to my mind if you want to get quality education as well as better placements then make sure that Nadar uni is providing you the both, if not there is no dearth of esteemed...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
View all Questions »