what study schedule should i follow to crackiitjee within the remaining months.iam not having zero revision and not having perfect prepartion either.it's somewhere in the middle with poor revision and weak maths

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Desr anisha,

If you are week in maths..give it more time...the study schedule depends on you..how much time you are able to take out for your preparation.According to your situation, i suggest you give 3 hours for physics 3 hours for chemistry and 4 hours for maths.Study from the basics dont just read try to undesrstand it conceptually and try to solve as many problems as you can.Do some revision before every test.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

If your concepts are poor,it is better not to write IIT JEE this year as I think that 5 months is a really less time. I would have concentrated in my XIIth board if I were you and I would have dropped a year and [racticed thoroughly for JEE in my drop year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 14 days ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 14 days ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 3 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
Sir, I secured 374 marks in BITSAT but just 200/360 in advance paper. I did some research on what i cn get with this. Being a girl, branches like civil or chemical are already discarded by...

Hello See if you join CS in BITs you will have nice placements most probably. But if you join IIT bombay with aerospace engineering you're gonna learn a lot of stuffs other that just the...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago

depends upon your interest in those subjects. have you had a look at the curriculum for each course? many girls like chemistry and physics and do research in those fields like my mother. so...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago

Amy ,I am also seeking some good advise.. My son has scored 197 in Advance.. expecting between 1800 to 2300.. I am also thinking of Aerospace or Mathematics .. Do IITs give B.tech degree in...

anil 5 months ago
Sir, i got iit BHU Ceramics engineering and NIT Nagpurs metallurgy.. which is better option plz give ranking of following BHU ceramics, trichy metallurgy, calicut metallurgy and Napur...

1.Trichy Metallurgy 2. BHU Ceramics 3.Calicut Metallurgy 4. Nagpur Metallurgy Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
View all Questions »