Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

what study schedule should i follow to crackiitjee within the remaining months.iam not having zero revision and not having perfect prepartion either.it's somewhere in the middle with poor revision and weak maths

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Desr anisha,

If you are week in maths..give it more time...the study schedule depends on you..how much time you are able to take out for your preparation.According to your situation, i suggest you give 3 hours for physics 3 hours for chemistry and 4 hours for maths.Study from the basics dont just read try to undesrstand it conceptually and try to solve as many problems as you can.Do some revision before every test.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

If your concepts are poor,it is better not to write IIT JEE this year as I think that 5 months is a really less time. I would have concentrated in my XIIth board if I were you and I would have dropped a year and [racticed thoroughly for JEE in my drop year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 10 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
should i join bits dubai (cse),IIT jodhpur(systems science spec cse) , nit kurukshetra (ece or it ) , cse in vit,upes,kiit,srm,manipal,lmniit(eee),dtu and nsit(lower branches),iiit...

order of preference must be: IIIT PUNE{CSE}> IIIT RAIPUR> BITS DUBAI > NIT KURUKSHETRA> MANIPAL OR SRM> NSIT LOWER BRANCHES THANKS

2016 years ago

@ rishabh Take drop if u can do better and make it to one of the top 5 iits , but taking drop is a risky thing , i have enough example in which students taking drop and end up getting even...

-4 hours ago
my mains marks 78 my cbse % 74 category sc can i get into any nits

Dear Friend, I don’t think that there is much hope for you to get a seat at NITs and as far as your category is concerned, perhaps you may get an opportunity during the counselling rounds...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

there is a slight possibility that you might get into a NIT but i dont think you will get the desired branch ….still ...ALL THE BEST

shikhar panwar one month ago
Which of the following is better:- A good branch from a not so good college OR A not so good branch from a good college as: Presently I am getting CS + MBA in Thapar University, Patiala. I...

Manipal and Thapar Both are godd options. I think the decision should be yours now. Cost of study in Manipal is comparatively high but in Thapar you will have to go for CS+MBA. Yes you are...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

MBA will be a merit but if you can afford Manipal you can choose that option too. Regarding degree. I am not sure but I think you will get one integrated degree. Thanks.
  img

My suggestion will be towards CS. As CSE Enggs are in high demands now. Prefer CS branch. Thanks.
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off