Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what study schedule should i follow to crackiitjee within the remaining months.iam not having zero revision and not having perfect prepartion either.it's somewhere in the middle with poor revision and weak maths

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Desr anisha,

If you are week in maths..give it more time...the study schedule depends on you..how much time you are able to take out for your preparation.According to your situation, i suggest you give 3 hours for physics 3 hours for chemistry and 4 hours for maths.Study from the basics dont just read try to undesrstand it conceptually and try to solve as many problems as you can.Do some revision before every test.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

If your concepts are poor,it is better not to write IIT JEE this year as I think that 5 months is a really less time. I would have concentrated in my XIIth board if I were you and I would have dropped a year and [racticed thoroughly for JEE in my drop year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 4 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia 9 months ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago
My SC Category waitlist number is 2 in DAIICT,Gandhinagar. Can i hope to get an admission dere?

Yes you can.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You may visit the official weblink of DAIICT and get to know the current status there, else there are so many other reputed institutions where admission can be sought,.All of these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off