DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what study schedule should i follow to crackiitjee within the remaining months.iam not having zero revision and not having perfect prepartion either.it's somewhere in the middle with poor revision and weak maths

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Desr anisha,

If you are week in maths..give it more time...the study schedule depends on you..how much time you are able to take out for your preparation.According to your situation, i suggest you give 3 hours for physics 3 hours for chemistry and 4 hours for maths.Study from the basics dont just read try to undesrstand it conceptually and try to solve as many problems as you can.Do some revision before every test.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

If your concepts are poor,it is better not to write IIT JEE this year as I think that 5 months is a really less time. I would have concentrated in my XIIth board if I were you and I would have dropped a year and [racticed thoroughly for JEE in my drop year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 24 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan one month ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 20 days ago
I want to drop this year I've got 87.6% in hp boards...... Will you please tell my rank in jee main next year if I got around 200,250 or 300 marks respectively?

most probably you will be under 2000 rank

Shreyam Kesarwani 2 months ago

I'm gen category

joshi 2 months ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 10 months ago
sir i got 101 in jee main and 92.4% in class 12 (general category) sir which colleges i could get

You should better try at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara as it is one of the most outstanding universities in our country having more than thirty five thousand students, gymnasium, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you should see other pvt options like lovely professional university srm university ….….…...etc

sajid one month ago

sorry no scope in NITS u can try for pravite collages

Nicho priyatham one month ago
View all Questions »