Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what study schedule should i follow to crackiitjee within the remaining months.iam not having zero revision and not having perfect prepartion's somewhere in the middle with poor revision and weak maths

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Desr anisha,

If you are week in maths..give it more time...the study schedule depends on much time you are able to take out for your preparation.According to your situation, i suggest you give 3 hours for physics 3 hours for chemistry and 4 hours for maths.Study from the basics dont just read try to undesrstand it conceptually and try to solve as many problems as you can.Do some revision before every test.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

If your concepts are poor,it is better not to write IIT JEE this year as I think that 5 months is a really less time. I would have concentrated in my XIIth board if I were you and I would have dropped a year and [racticed thoroughly for JEE in my drop year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 3 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
Will i get any branch in nit trichy or any other top nit`s for a jee main rank of 54649??...any course...i belong to tamil nadu...please can anyone answer soon??....i have to fill choices in...
It tough to get in NIT trichy and top NITs for your rank even for homestate preference. Go for normal preferential as ce ec ee mech civil etc in the following NITs which are in ranking order...
Avinash 4 months ago
Your score does not seem to be much promising, not even at lower NITs, still you may try visiting at the official weblink of Jeemains to get your stature …....I have some other highly...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?
The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...
Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details