Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

what study schedule should i follow to crackiitjee within the remaining months.iam not having zero revision and not having perfect prepartion either.it's somewhere in the middle with poor revision and weak maths

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Desr anisha,

If you are week in maths..give it more time...the study schedule depends on you..how much time you are able to take out for your preparation.According to your situation, i suggest you give 3 hours for physics 3 hours for chemistry and 4 hours for maths.Study from the basics dont just read try to undesrstand it conceptually and try to solve as many problems as you can.Do some revision before every test.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

If your concepts are poor,it is better not to write IIT JEE this year as I think that 5 months is a really less time. I would have concentrated in my XIIth board if I were you and I would have dropped a year and [racticed thoroughly for JEE in my drop year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 8 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

hi peyyala as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be...

SAHIL 12 days ago

can i get EEE or ECE branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

PEYYALA YASHWANTH 12 days ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 3 months ago
Sir/ma’am im poor in 11th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help mei study in hostel.and...

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

2016 years ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays

Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
sir i hav heard that this year in jee mains counselling there will be no spot round,is it true??????

Its not true, it bactually depend on seats matrix and time of admission.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Kindly ignore rumours and stay focused on an appropriate track,....why don’t you visit the official website of Jeemains or Josaa to find out the current status....keep an eye on counselling ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off