MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Sir,

How can I get to know if my jee aplication has been recieved or not?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mansi Gupta,

As soon as the application gone to the zone of the IIT..then they will send back acknowledgement card to your adress so no need to worry...it shows that the your application is recieved..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 months ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep one month ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 2 months ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY one month ago
HOW SHOULD I CLEAR AIPMT 2016 ?

Join any good coaching Institute and devote your full year into it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

devotin time incoaching is nt the way to crack aipmt inc yr study hrs nd do as much questions as u cn

rihu 2 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela

It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may excel.......in general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.

V. Harshit - one month ago

biotechnology

V. Harshit - one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!