FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My rank is 5693 which branch and which college i can get

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear shashak,

Aas according to your rank you can get NEW IIT's such as IIT ROPAD, or IIT PATNA,  electrical or mechanical over there, more over

you can also manage to get  mechanical in IT - BHU .

So according to me rather than to select any such branch in which you have no intrest , its better to go as your choice .

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Dear Shashank,

You can easily get the core branch in New IITs but may not get very good branches in Old IITs.

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 14 hours ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 hours ago

IIT M will be a good choice

-5 hours ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 hours ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 yesterday
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 hours ago

Guwahati zone has the least

-5 hours ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL one year ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp one year ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind 11 months ago
is every engineering branch in IIT good enough to obtain placement in reputed companies or govt. sectors?

Hi.. The placement is not only dependent on the college you are studying in.. What IITs do is that they will provide you the best opportunities to get good placements. It actually depends on...
  img
Sakshi 3 days ago
will i get biotech in any of the good nits or bit ranchi if me score in jee main is 95 (gen) and my board mark is 438

Atb NIT it does not seem to be an easy going to get an opportunity, but yes you can try at other leading colleges/universiities offering Biotech, you can try at – Netaji Subhas Inst Of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

i dont think u would get nits. but dont get disheartened you can join other good institutes or even repeat jee. im sure u’ll come out with flying colours and get selected to nits

Archita 22 days ago

yeah...but kepp trying at other promising instituitions

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »